• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

boro_boy

Joey Barton

Admin

Heard a few lads talking about him today in work, I see he's been a dodgy cunt, I hate this bellend so much!!!

Rangers midfielder Joey Barton is being investigated over claims he gambled on Celtic's 7-0 defeat by Barcelona.

Why shouldn't he have a bet on the game? He wasn't playing.

Admin

SFA rules state: "No club, official, team official or other member of team staff, player, match official or other person under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA shall gamble in any way on a football match."

Just assenine.

He should be able to bet on a match he isn't involved in.

It is his money after all.

On 21/09/2016 at 3:33 PM, boro_boy said:

SFA rules state: "No club, official, team official or other member of team staff, player, match official or other person under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA shall gamble in any way on a football match."

Pointless rule to be realistic. If i cant bet, I gonna get my mate to do it for me.

On 21/09/2016 at 2:31 PM, boro_boy said:

Heard a few lads talking about him today in work, I see he's been a dodgy cunt, I hate this bellend so much!!!

Ha s Joey Barton actually done anything to cause you any harm arm? injury? loss? or distress?

Admin
On 07/10/2016 at 9:12 AM, superally said:

Pointless rule to be realistic. If i cant bet, I gonna get my mate to do it for me.

Ha s Joey Barton actually done anything to cause you any harm arm? injury? loss? or distress?

No but he's just a right bellend! He's a thug!

On 12/10/2016 at 7:32 AM, boro_boy said:

No but he's just a right bellend! He's a thug!

In who's eyes is he a thug? I have done thing's, Barton Roy keane etc, would never dream of doing, Or have the bottle to do.The mhedia give them a reputation, Their ego feeds on it. I would love a go on Keane, Over hyped as being a hardman, Has he ever had a real fight in his life? doubt it. I could never understand why people were scared of him. I reckon Barton would rip his head off, And Shit down his neck.At least Barton has done it, Without showing his studs, And away from the pitch.Shame that old cctv never had sound. Only then would we have had a real insight into what went on with Barton.

I actually don't mind Barton has loads of talent and course he is a complete arse some of the things he has done are non defendable but it does seem that when he puts one foot wrong one.bad tackle etc he is slaughtered for it guess he brought that on himself a bit though he was always going to cause a wee bit bother at rangers very few managers or clubs have been able to control him but many took the risk because he can play some good football if he does get back into the Rangers team I would expect to see an different Barton than rangers have seen so far this season he has alot to prove now 

I am hearing from my sources that Barton will never play for Rangers again.