• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Negan

Cricket

As there is no Other Sports section anymore i have posted in here, but it hardly seems apt.

Congratulations to Middlesex on becoming County Cricket Champions on Friday. It was a gripping final week to proceeding with Toby Roland-Jones taking a hat trick against Yorkshire to seal the deal.

My County Warwickshire won the One Day cup and have competed in more Lords finals that any other side reaffirming their status as giants of the county game.

1 hour ago, Thomas Shelby said:

As there is no Other Sports section anymore i have posted in here, but it hardly seems apt.

Congratulations to Middlesex on becoming County Cricket Champions on Friday. It was a gripping final week to proceeding with Toby Roland-Jones taking a hat trick against Yorkshire to seal the deal.

My County Warwickshire won the One Day cup and have competed in more Lords finals that any other side reaffirming their status as giants of the county game.

Not having an other sports section is shocking. so many Blues lads went to see Warwickshire last week, Rather than our home game. Vilers follow worcestershite for some reason.

Yes Warks have a load of blue nose followers. 

And remember Bears eat Pears. kro.