boro_boy

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 27/09/2016 at 4:41 PM, boro_boy said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37474595

Hopefully this gets thrown out!!!

Corporations may be losing money, so i guess the case will be handed to another corrupt judge, Who when having a LAWFUL case thrown in for the defence, Will not allow any lawful evidence to be submitted, siting contempt of court or another dodgy reason, Second scenario is, The defendant will not get served the papers for the trial, and judgement will be passed in his absence. I feckin hate this shite.

• 5 years later...

Its still going but its not worth having in my opinion. Xenon Plus 7.7 does the job, but even better than that is the standalone 'Cinema HD' app that doesn't require Kodi. Kodi and Xenon updates nearly always cause interferrence, especially with football. Just a shame Cinema HD doesn't show games.

What VPN you got? Amazon recently allowed 'Award VPN' after blocking it, but it isn't as good as the original.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Taken said:

Is that a free one, I use Hola.

Nah I bought that last year, cost about £30 after I got back 75% cashback 👍 seems pretty decent though. 

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Nah I bought that last year, cost about £30 after I got back 75% cashback 👍 seems pretty decent though. 

Why pay for one when they're free?

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Taken said:

Why pay for one when they're free?

I've tried a lot of free ones before and they're not the best. Unless they have changed?

I used Simple, I deleted it because I thought it was playing up, probably Kodi was in hindsight. I don't think VPN's actually stop the powers catching you, if they want to they will so it doesn't make sense to pay for one. They're unlikely to look for anyone who has a virgin or sky subsciption because its all about the economy ateotd

6 minutes ago, Taken said:

I used Simple, I deleted it because I thought it was playing up, probably Kodi was in hindsight. I don't think VPN's actually stop the powers catching you, if they want to they will so it doesn't make sense to pay for one. They're unlikely to look for anyone who has a virgin or sky subsciption because its all about the economy ateotd

There are plenty out there not using a VPN to get caught. A VPN just makes it more difficult.