New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
boro_boy

The New Land Rover Defender

What have they done to it, why have they ruined it, the Defender is more iconic than the mini in my eyes. They have ruined it, it is so ugly, what will Farmers now used as I doubt they would use that. There are so many Defenders in the UK they will last for ages, big thumbs down to the new Defender!

The classy and basic old defender!

land-rover-will-brin_800x0w.jpg

final-edition-land-rover-defender-2013-5

Land-Rover-All-Terrain-Electric-Defender

The shit new Defender

IMG_6699.jpg

Land-Rover-Defender-one.jpg

farmer-defender-logonew.jpg?itok=QhDI8an

land-rover-defender-ac-003.jpg?itok=5gLd

Actually this one looks nice!! 

On 12/10/2016 at 5:58 AM, Thomas Shelby said:

All JLR vehicles will be built abroad pretty soon with the Chief Execs warning over Brexit.

Not gonna happen, Stop believing all the shite you read, In whatever biased mhedia thing it is you read/watch. Reasearch, Study. get some basic knowledge on things, Rather than letting agenda driven people fill your mind full of fear, With unbased shite.

15 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Are you the Chief Exec of JLR?

Do you really earn £850 a week in a factory when it is well known JLR are the best paid factory workers in the UK? Do you work for JLR? And so as  i dont finish by answering a question with a question, No i am not. I am a senior operations manager, There are several of us, on each shift, there are so many departments, and operations within JLR. Tell ya what tho kid, It's a seriously well paid cushy job. Downside in the shitfs, As i miss several night matches, Tho it's money you could only ever dream of earning.

On 07/10/2016 at 9:02 AM, superally said:

The Defender is no longer being built in UK, Due to emission problem's. It is now being built in India.

Is that a new defender or the same design they have recently been building.  

18 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

JLR just had a billion pound factory built in Slovakia last year.

Looks like all the future Investment will be overseas.

Apart form the £120m investment in Castle Brom, And god knows how many £100s of millions in solihull and Halewood.

2 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

A billion is a thousand millions.

You will be out of work pretty soon Mucca.

wont really bother me, Am well set financially to retire tomorrow if i wish. Fact is, We now have 5 production lines at Solihull, and 3 at CB. Plus Halewood, where the Evoque and new discovery sport is made, Also the fact that every car off those lines for the next 18 months is already sold, Makes the future look pretty good. No other car manufacturer in the world is in that position.

1 minute ago, Red Devil said:

Seem to remember you saying you worked in health care?

What chocolate company pays £850 for factory work?

I'm not even earning that and I'm a senior project coordinator for a large construction company. 

Any reference to chocolate factories and south Bham, Has to be Cadbury, who have moved most of their production to Poland, After being taken over by Nestle, Cadbury's in Brum is virtually dead, Tho the many people they made redundant got a very good package, A good mate of mine,(thru football) Who worked there since leaving school, Was a grade 1, Has just retired after receiving his redundancy, I also suspect the vast influx of eastern Europeans, Means very few places pay much more than the minimum wage now I find it kind of absurd verging on unbelievable, that a so called healthcare professional, Would leave the stability on the NHS, to move into this kind of working environment.

15 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Cunt!

Mondelez own Cadbury.

Do your homework!

Calling me a cunt, Is seriously not acceptable behaviour for a moderator, Well not as it is  meant in a vexatious way, Rather than banter, It's shocking. Anyhow, I dont give a feck who own's Cadbury NOW, Fact is when Nestle took it over, They moved the majority of Production to Poland.Your merely referring to Corporate name changes,Kraft foods, inc Nestle, American owned, merely a name change for corporate tax reason's. I seriously dont want to get into a battle of wits with you, As i think it unfair to attack an unarmed man.

21 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Is it fuck....I get 850 a week for work four 12 hour shifts. Two days, two nights, four off.

If I choose to work a day off then that is another 320.

Job done!

Strange i know a few people work at Bourneville, some of the few left, Been there many a year, In supervisory positions who dont earn near that, Including my 2 nieces.

1 minute ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Probably work a different shift pattern. Big factory....There are many.

The 2, 2, 4 pays 850 a week. 

Mondelez (not Nestle) just made a huge investment into Bournville, hence paying a lot of people off. 

Only to be replaced by Eastern Europeans on minimum wage, Wasnt it their chairman making loud noises about free movement of people, whining about labour costs?

Personally i hate the kind of Corporate shite, Which the EU actively promotes. Years ago we had Brummies working, At Bourneville, and Longbridge making a good living, Sadly Longbridge is no more, and Cadbury's Has been raped for corporate profiteering.That is the EU model, Now we have a factory full of people on minimum wage, Makes me sick.Glad we are getting out of the EU,4th Reich. Recently i have also noticed the amount of German and French cars on our roads.Made me more confident about Brexit, As it shows what the 2 main players in the EU have to lose.

On ‎05‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 21:18, boro_boy said:

What have they done to it, why have they ruined it, the Defender is more iconic than the mini in my eyes. They have ruined it, it is so ugly, what will Farmers now used as I doubt they would use that. There are so many Defenders in the UK they will last for ages, big thumbs down to the new Defender!

The classy and basic old defender!

land-rover-will-brin_800x0w.jpg

final-edition-land-rover-defender-2013-5

Land-Rover-All-Terrain-Electric-Defender

The shit new Defender

IMG_6699.jpg

Land-Rover-Defender-one.jpg

farmer-defender-logonew.jpg?itok=QhDI8an

land-rover-defender-ac-003.jpg?itok=5gLd

Actually this one looks nice!! 

new defender.jpg