• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Haggis-Baws

England v Scotland

Since it's the next international fixtures whats people thinking? and are you going

Got my ticket Few days ago traveling down the Thursday night spending Friday night in London before heading back on the Saturday morning.  Can't wait hopefully we can compete and frustrate England but can't see it happening. 

Nor me....

Strachan is a clown mate. England are strong at Wembley in qualifiers.

2-0 to England methinks.

I'm lucky enough to have a mate, With a box at Wembley, Thats where i'll be. Not that interested in International football nowadays tho. Massive for Scotland, like a world cup final to them.

Looking forward to this now. Also happy that England will be wearing poppies, Despite FIFA, ruling against it. Hope Scotland do the same.

Admin

Yeah I also hope both teams wear Poppies.

Im going down for the night friday, build up seems to have been pretty much non existant for this.. 
As most have said wembley is pretty much full of face painted happy clappers and tourists.. just hope with this one being against the sweaties might have a bit more of an edge to it.

Downside, A win could mean Southgate gets the job.

Have pinned this, For the next week or so.

Arrive Friday morning staying in Kew Bridge not the best for getting to and from Wembley right enough..can't wait :) 

Admin
1 minute ago, Haggis-Baws said:

Arrive Friday morning staying in Kew Bridge not the best for getting to and from Wembley right enough..can't wait :) 

I hope its a good game but its Gordon Stachen v Gareth Southgate, probably end up 0-0

Least Middlesbrough fans will be able to see who was Middlesbrough worse manager.

Scotland will turn up we always do on the big occasions where we're not expected to do much it will all depend on what England side turns up but having seen them in the qualifiers this campaign they are more deffinetly there for the taking 

8 minutes ago, Haggis-Baws said:

Staying at the Ibis, right outside the stadium.

1 hour ago, Haggis-Baws said:

Scotland will turn up we always do on the big occasions where we're not expected to do much it will all depend on what England side turns up but having seen them in the qualifiers this campaign they are more deffinetly there for the taking 

What makes you say that?

England are unbeaten.

Admin
1 minute ago, Thomas Shelby said:

What makes you say that?

England are unbeaten.

Iceland dicked us in the Euros, anything can happen when we have our best overrated overpaid numpties playing.

4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Iceland dicked us in the Euros, anything can happen when we have our best overrated overpaid numpties playing.

This is the World Cup at Wembley, not the Euros. 

Admin
7 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

This is the World Cup at Wembley, not the Euros. 

Makes no difference.

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Makes no difference.

That's the spirit!