My Football Forum - Future Plans

• Administrator

I'm just thinking the forums haven't been that busy since I removed a few of the forums. So i'm thinking if I add some new forums like a few club forums for say, Birmingham and Middlesbrough and United, forums where we have supporters of those clubs on the site. 

I just need a few suggestions on how we can get members back to the forum. I know the design of the site is pretty shite! So i'm looking at changing that too, but need your input!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I'm just thinking the forums haven't been that busy since I removed a few of the forums. So i'm thinking if I add some new forums like a few club forums for say, Birmingham and Middlesbrough and United, forums where we have supporters of those clubs on the site. 

I just need a few suggestions on how we can get members back to the forum. I know the design of the site is pretty shite! So i'm looking at changing that too, but need your input!

Honest opinion. Any former member seeing Vulcan as a mod, will only visit once. He went a long way to fucking up original MFF, Then he and darren destroyed the new place they went to, Then what does BB, do in his wisdom, Make him a feckin mod. great decision that BB. Forum going nowhere with the biggest internet troll ever on the staff. He's already started on here. I just about had enough of his shite. And i really have and do, Contribute a lot more than he does. Still it's your decision.

26 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Everyone got it, it wasn't a message as such, it was an announcement which was at the top of every page, until you closed it. 

Something else you fucked up then. I never got it, Maybe due to always being logged on, On my laptop.

9 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah, which theme are you using?

Currently the horrible green one. I never picked a theme. Anyhow, for the good of the forum, do the right thing. Whatever you think that may be, whether in your heart or head.

Doubt Shelby/Vulcan, will bring much too the table tho. History, and current stuff proves this. I am on the verge myself, of saying, I dont need his kind of shite, so fuck it. That takes a lot to say after being an original MFF member, And still being here. All these years later.

12 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Thats probably why you didn't see it then, I think it only showed on the other theme.

So maybe, you need to reflect. Look back over the years, And do what is best for the forum, Aside from yourself, you know, Seriously, Nobody has put as much effort into MFF over the years than me. And that my friend is a FACT.

On 02/11/2016 at 9:25 PM, boro_boy said:

Thats probably why you didn't see it then, I think it only showed on the other theme.

Saw it after logging out. Went i went to log back in. Which i wouldnt do, As i would never accept a warning from vulcan, Especially one for taking a thread off topic, Which in the same thread he had previously done himself, Even after saying stay on topic, he went off again, Which i questioned.Then he deleted  some of his shite. Glad i quoted one of his posts tho. Wasnt clever enough to delete that one of mine.

4 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Thomas Shelby sent me a message saying he's left the forum.  

He will be back, He can be really good ,Just shame he gets his vulcan head sometimes, And becomes a complete twat.

On 02/11/2016 at 10:55 AM, boro_boy said:

Always liked the club forum's. Set up in a sub forum, So they don't clutter the place up.

• Administrator

I'm the biggest twat here haha. 

But yeah we need more people.  But the more posts we have,  the more links on search engines we will have so theoretically more people coming to the forums.  

I'll add some club forums next week.  

15 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I'm the biggest twat here haha. 

But yeah we need more people.  But the more posts we have,  the more links on search engines we will have so theoretically more people coming to the forums.  

I'll add some club forums next week.  

Your actually OK, You just  break stuff. Broke old forum often, not good. Only when sober tho.

Edited by superally

• Administrator
On 05/11/2016 at 11:00 PM, superally said:

Your actually OK, You just  break stuff. Broke old forum often, not good. Only when sober tho.

Which forums should I add?

• Manchester United
  • Middlesbrough
  • Tottenham
  • Birmginham

Just to start off with?

Give me a Spurs one, I can't help out as much as I'd like to but I get on when I can.

Also make a TS and SA megathread and stick their slanging matches in one place (I enjoy them, just not in every thread :ninja:)