• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Negan

Back by popular demand!

you should never have taken the very brief exile anyway you fanny. Good that your back tho KRO, SOTV.

Admin

That didn't last for very long.  

I had dozens of messages asking me to stay.

18 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

I had dozens of messages asking me to stay.

I had many more than that, Saying thank fuck Vulcan has gone. Not sure where the dozen's figure came from tho, Not like we have dozen's of member's is it?

15 minutes ago, superally said:

I had many more than that, Saying thank fuck Vulcan has gone. Not sure where the dozen's figure came from tho, Not like we have dozen's of member's is it?

I find that highly unlikely matey.

17 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

I find that highly unlikely matey.

Yet it's a lot more likely then your claim FACT!

45 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

A FACT in your peanut sized brain. 

Grammar school education, University degree, Suggests otherwise. You get on with cleaning toilet's, At hospitals and Cadbury's. Whilst i help run JLR.

2 minutes ago, superally said:

Grammar school education, University degree, Suggests otherwise. You get on with cleaning toilet's, At hospitals and Cadbury's. Whilst i help run JLR.

And then you woke up?

Momsie will be in shortly to put you to bed with your hot water bottle and Ovaltine. 

3 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

And then you woke up?

Momsie will be in shortly to put you to bed with your hot water bottle and Ovaltine. 

Cunt my mom is dead. I had to watch her die a long painful horrible death, Cancer. Not that long ago. It is still a clear and painful memory. Now get that into your peanut size brain, And fuck off back to cleaning your toilets, You utter uneducated, gobshite. Gone a bit too far their.

6 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Knock it on the head lads. 

Just vulcan being his usual twat. I often bite, Tho do so in the knowledge of superior brainpower, And in several threads leaving him unable to respond. I know i really shouldnt go into a battle of wits against an unarmed vulcan. I just find ridiculing him, slightly amusing. His mom remark,  show's what a bit of a lowlife he can be tho. He has to be fully aware, Of the situation regarding my mom, As it had been previously discussed at length, In a cancer thread on here a while back. Guess thats you get, communicating with toilet cleaning pond dwellers tho.

8 hours ago, superally said:

Just vulcan being his usual twat. I often bite, Tho do so in the knowledge of superior brainpower, And in several threads leaving him unable to respond. I know i really shouldnt go into a battle of wits against an unarmed vulcan. I just find ridiculing him, slightly amusing. His mom remark,  show's what a bit of a lowlife he can be tho. He has to be fully aware, Of the situation regarding my mom, As it had been previously discussed at length, In a cancer thread on here a while back. Guess thats you get, communicating with toilet cleaning pond dwellers tho.

This has no relevance to my return.

None whatsoever, now back to topic.