Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

Negan

Back by popular demand!

Recommended Posts

you should never have taken the very brief exile anyway you fanny. Good that your back tho KRO, SOTV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin

That didn't last for very long.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had dozens of messages asking me to stay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

I had dozens of messages asking me to stay.

I had many more than that, Saying thank fuck Vulcan has gone. Not sure where the dozen's figure came from tho, Not like we have dozen's of member's is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, superally said:

I had many more than that, Saying thank fuck Vulcan has gone. Not sure where the dozen's figure came from tho, Not like we have dozen's of member's is it?

I find that highly unlikely matey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

I find that highly unlikely matey.

Yet it's a lot more likely then your claim FACT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

A FACT in your peanut sized brain. 

Grammar school education, University degree, Suggests otherwise. You get on with cleaning toilet's, At hospitals and Cadbury's. Whilst i help run JLR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, superally said:

Grammar school education, University degree, Suggests otherwise. You get on with cleaning toilet's, At hospitals and Cadbury's. Whilst i help run JLR.

And then you woke up?

Momsie will be in shortly to put you to bed with your hot water bottle and Ovaltine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

And then you woke up?

Momsie will be in shortly to put you to bed with your hot water bottle and Ovaltine. 

Cunt my mom is dead. I had to watch her die a long painful horrible death, Cancer. Not that long ago. It is still a clear and painful memory. Now get that into your peanut size brain, And fuck off back to cleaning your toilets, You utter uneducated, gobshite. Gone a bit too far their.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Knock it on the head lads. 

Just vulcan being his usual twat. I often bite, Tho do so in the knowledge of superior brainpower, And in several threads leaving him unable to respond. I know i really shouldnt go into a battle of wits against an unarmed vulcan. I just find ridiculing him, slightly amusing. His mom remark,  show's what a bit of a lowlife he can be tho. He has to be fully aware, Of the situation regarding my mom, As it had been previously discussed at length, In a cancer thread on here a while back. Guess thats you get, communicating with toilet cleaning pond dwellers tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, superally said:

Just vulcan being his usual twat. I often bite, Tho do so in the knowledge of superior brainpower, And in several threads leaving him unable to respond. I know i really shouldnt go into a battle of wits against an unarmed vulcan. I just find ridiculing him, slightly amusing. His mom remark,  show's what a bit of a lowlife he can be tho. He has to be fully aware, Of the situation regarding my mom, As it had been previously discussed at length, In a cancer thread on here a while back. Guess thats you get, communicating with toilet cleaning pond dwellers tho.

This has no relevance to my return.

None whatsoever, now back to topic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×