• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

The Realist

The Christmas Thread.

It's gonna be here before we know it. Are you prepared, Or a last minute person?

What are you doing for Xmas?

What do you want for Xmas?

What you getting the loved one's for Xmas? ( we wont tell).

keep-calm-its-nearly-christmas-101.png

Admin

Not a lot, staying in Middlesbrough, going to parents for xmas lunch! And going to have a drink, not drank for 2 1/2 months, so will be instantly pissed!

Nothing! Well to be at home, all happy and healthy!

What you getting the loved one's for Xmas? ( we wont tell).

Fitbit!

Same as usual, parents house for dinner followed by evening drinks and kids games with my children. 

Simple really, I want both my kids to have a fantastic day. Presents are all material to me now, I can provide for myself all year round, I don't need gifts that much anymore. 

What you getting the loved one's for Xmas? ( we wont tel

Eldest daughter, hoverboard and loads of clothes.

Youngest daughter, huge amount of toys and clothes

Wife, Whatever she want's, I will take her shopping as I'm useless at gifts. Might surprise her with an Ann summers outfit. 

30 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Same as usual, parents house for dinner followed by evening drinks and kids games with my children. 

Simple really, I want both my kids to have a fantastic day. Presents are all material to me now, I can provide for myself all year round, I don't need gifts that much anymore. 

What you getting the loved one's for Xmas? ( we wont tel

Eldest daughter, hoverboard and loads of clothes.

Youngest daughter, huge amount of toys and clothes

Wife, Whatever she want's, I will take her shopping as I'm useless at gifts. Might surprise her with an Ann summers outfit. 

That actually sounds to me like the perfect xmas.

19 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Victoria's Secret is better.

Both are good mate, I'd happily shop in both as the items don't remain on for very long. 

3 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

I will just have a quiet one. Large dinner, couple of bottles of red and watch Dr Poo.

Boxing Day me and the Mrs are heading out on our scooters. 

New Years Eve goin to see a Blur tribute band.

I have invited my daughters over, but they already made plans.

The German Market is running until 29th December this year, Which is a bonus,

Admin

I hate the amount of Christmas adverts at the. Moment.  

On 11/11/2016 at 6:29 PM, Thomas Shelby said:

That's cos you are a miserable fecker!

Think you quoted the wrong post there fella.

We're going for a weekend away in Lincoln mid December, gonna do the markets a Crimbo panto and have a look around the place. 

57 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

That sounds great mate. Why Lincoln? Not much there.

We are off to Cologne Christmas Market via Amsterdam in a few weeks. 

I've actually been told it's a nice place to visit. 

On 12/11/2016 at 10:30 PM, Red Devil said:

We're going for a weekend away in Lincoln mid December, gonna do the markets a Crimbo panto and have a look around the place. 

Lincoln has consistently been voted the most boring place in England. Yeah i been a few times, And not a lot goes on. Yet at the same time i been to Cornwall countless times cos my Mom lived there, And not a lot goes on there either. Costs a fortune to have a few days in Cornwall tho. Maybe the attraction for us City/Townie tyoes is the escape from the madness and chaos of everyday life. So all is good wherever.

When it comes to Xmas/German markets tho, Nothing touches Brum. The original and best, I really dont give a feck what the mhedia spout about Manchester, It will never be the 2nd city. It's market, And feckin airport, Dont beat ours.

9 hours ago, superally said:

Lincoln has consistently been voted the most boring place in England. Yeah i been a few times, And not a lot goes on. Yet at the same time i been to Cornwall countless times cos my Mom lived there, And not a lot goes on there either. Costs a fortune to have a few days in Cornwall tho. Maybe the attraction for us City/Townie tyoes is the escape from the madness and chaos of everyday life. So all is good wherever.

When it comes to Xmas/German markets tho, Nothing touches Brum. The original and best, I really dont give a feck what the mhedia spout about Manchester, It will never be the 2nd city. It's market, And feckin airport, Dont beat ours.

Sorry but I have to laugh at this post, could you try and dangle a carrot anymore.

I couldn't care less if your City is better than mine, it's kind of like the 'my dad is harder than yours' nonsense kids spout. Regarding Lincoln, if it's boring it's boring, so what, it's got a Crimbo market and a few sites to see, plus we've got the panto at the night.

I thought I'd actually research Lincoln to see if is actually the most boring place in the U.K, never even gets mentioned. Funnily enough somewhere close to your heart does Superally..

http://www.travelsupermarket.com/blog/worlds-11-boring-places/

Voted by Trip advisor lol! The power of the people vote Brum the most boring in Europe, not even England the whole of Europe!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-most-depressing-city-to-live-1135679

Depressing apparently. 

Edited by Red Devil

Admin

Can we get back on topic please :) 

Thank You