The Realist

Assassination!

Right, Trump won the democratic USA, Presidential election, As The Brexit campaign won, In a democratic election. Problem faced, Is the spoilt brat, Spitting the dummy out type people, Who are acting like proper, cry babies, Because thing's never went their way. so they cant accept, Democracy, Which makes them in my eyes, In favour of a dictatorship. Not only, The kind of Dictatorship, That is the EU, Also the kind of dictatorship, We fought 2 world wars against.

Obama who seemed set, On causing world war 3, Is soon gonna be gone, Clinton, Who echoed his views, Is now a none entity. I somehow, Cant see those corrupt feckers accepting the democratic wishes of the people tho.Particularly, As The Rothschilds, Supported, The Obama/Clinton regime/campaign.

Although the world, May now be a much more stable place, Due to the Trump victory, I somehow cant see the banks/corporations liking it very much. As they no longer control the USA.

My question is, How long do you think it will take, For Donald Trump, To be assassinated?

Admin

I hope he doesn't get assassinated.  I would say he'll now have a huge amount of security by his side.  But I see where your coming from,  did you see the sad fucked crying when they found out Clinton lost.  Ffs just get on with your life.  

4 minutes ago, redblood said:

Ventura said this a few months back

TBH, I had no knowledge of that, Just my opinion i posted there. Tho i think you are one of the few, Who understand's My rants about corporatism, banking, Rothschild, ETC. That few is growing tho fella. Even BB, is starting to smell the coffee. All we can do, Through social mhedia, etc, Is keep spreading the word

2 minutes ago, superally said:

TBH, I had no knowledge of that, Just my opinion i posted there. Tho i think you are one of the few, Who understand's My rants about corporatism, banking, Rothschild, ETC. That few is growing tho fella. Even BB, is starting to smell the coffee. All we can do, Through social mhedia, etc, Is keep spreading the word

Ventura was the guy who opened my eyes to all this and how mainstream media pull the wool over people's eyes. His books are well worth a read. One of the few people in the public eye I have respect for.

Just now, redblood said:

Ventura was the guy who opened my eyes to all this and how mainstream media pull the wool over people's eyes. His books are well worth a read. One of the few people in the public eye I have respect for.

Not seen anything of him, Until that post you put up yesterday, Or day before,. Will be doing a bit of research on him now tho. I like David Icke too. Branded a loon in the press, Public like the lap dogs they are, Believed every word, Outed from his job. Simply because he knew, And spoke the truth. I suggest you look at him on youtube.

4 minutes ago, superally said:

Not seen anything of him, Until that post you put up yesterday, Or day before,. Will be doing a bit of research on him now tho. I like David Icke too. Branded a loon in the press, Public like the lap dogs they are, Believed every word, Outed from his job. Simply because he knew, And spoke the truth. I suggest you look at him on youtube.

There are some good interviews on YouTube where he destroys Piers Morgan. As for David Icke I have heard of him but only know a little about him, he was the one who the bilderberg tried to silence (I think)

11 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

David Icke should get on his bike!

Total fruit cake. 

If you look into the guy, You will see he is a very very intelligent man. The media, Brand him a loony, Cos it suits their agenda. Seriously fella, Research him, A little bit, And reflect on how much he says is true, And as we all know, The last thing the mhedia/establishment want us little people to know is the truth.

Never believe what the media show you. These satanists need fucking stopping before the whole planet goes up in smoke. We are all just little fish in a big, big pond of poison and that poison is Money, Greed & Control.

If you listen to David Icke properly, you'll soon understand that he is not a loony. We all know that the Elite want to shut him up but they just turn the media on the guy to make him out as some fool.

Don't even get me started about this stuff. It makes me so worked up and frustrated.