• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

The Realist

Price Rises, WTF?

Had a McDonalds sos & egg muffin, After work, cos it's been a bad night, Due to the new Jaguar sports car, Thought i'd pop into Tesco get a few beers. Was thinking of 3 of those large bottles of Heineken, Usually 3 for £5, Or £1-75 each, Feck me, overnight,they have risen to £2-15 a bottle, didnt have enough cash on me, Had to use my card. A 40p increase overnight per bottle.So what cost £5, Now cost £6-45. The Tesco cider, that was £1-99, for 4 cans, Gone up to £2-35.

Strange how this happened after Trump won the election, And after Brexit.

Obviously, The big corporations are shitting themselves a bit, Due to the people power. Are we gonna see the Rothschilds, Manipulate the money market again, Like they did in the credit crunch of 2008?. I am so happy in the result of Brexit, And the USA.

Admin
38 minutes ago, superally said:

Had a McDonalds sos & egg muffin, After work, cos it's been a bad night, Due to the new Jaguar sports car, Thought i'd pop into Tesco get a few beers. Was thinking of 3 of those large bottles of Heineken, Usually 3 for £5, Or £1-75 each, Feck me, overnight,they have risen to £2-15 a bottle, didnt have enough cash on me, Had to use my card. A 40p increase overnight per bottle.So what cost £5, Now cost £6-45. The Tesco cider, that was £1-99, for 4 cans, Gone up to £2-35.

Strange how this happened after Trump won the election, And after Brexit.

Obviously, The big corporations are shitting themselves a bit, Due to the people power. Are we gonna see the Rothschilds, Manipulate the money market again, Like they did in the credit crunch of 2008?. I am so happy in the result of Brexit, And the USA.

Surely thats cheaper now lol!!!

Admin

Yeah I'd say so. I don't understand how prices increase that much overnight. How come it's not a gradual increase.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah I'd say so. I don't understand how prices increase that much overnight. How come it's not a gradual increase.

Inflation fella, to decrease inflation, They raise interset rates.= more money for the corrupt banks.

Brexit can only be a good thing for us.... Fuck the EU and their stupid laws. Give it time and we will all be better off in the long run.