New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
boro_boy

Ewan McGregor - CUNT

Do you not think its hypocritical he call him a cunt, then he praises LEGO for not advertising on the Daily Mail due to hate reasons, then he calls boris a arse.

He's being hateful towards Boris. Hypocrite!

Just now, Thomas Shelby said:

No he isn't being hateful. He is saying it as he sees it and to be fair a lot of folk who voted leave feel that way about Barmy Boris.

Where is this £350 million a week for the nhs?

This isn't about Brexit, its just about his Hypocrisy. 

He's against hating and bigged up LEGO but then all along he's a hater. 

2 minutes ago, Haggis-Baws said:

If you despise this man for hypocrisy then I would love to see your list of people you hate :) would Hope, Farage, May, Boris & co are all on your list :) 

I don't despise or hate him, Cos of his Hypocracy, I Don't like him, simply because he's a Cunt.

But no I just don't like Ewan McGregor, why can't these celebs keep their opinions to themselves!!! 

I only accidentally came across his Twitter feed yesterday and I can't remember how I got on it. 

People like Bono and Geldof, they need to shut up.

8 minutes ago, Haggis-Baws said:

May, Just one stand out one i'm sure there is many more if i had a wee look, Wanted Gordon Brown to call an election because he had no mandate to run the country since it was Blair who won the election. Something i actually agree with btw :) However..... May calls out calling another general election saying she has a mandate to run the country even though she wasn't elected PM. :) 

Farage, Telling Britain to take back Britain, British Jobs for British workers kick the foreigners out yet employed his German wife on a nice wee wage as his PA. 

Boris one moment comes out with words like..Europe brought 70 Years of Stability on the continent then next when leading the Leave campaign. he said thats bogus and and dismissed that argument lol

Biggest load of shite, On the internet ever, That post you just made there.

47 minutes ago, Haggis-Baws said:

May, Just one stand out one i'm sure there is many more if i had a wee look, Wanted Gordon Brown to call an election because he had no mandate to run the country since it was Blair who won the election. Something i actually agree with btw :) However..... May calls out calling another general election saying she has a mandate to run the country even though she wasn't elected PM. :) 

Farage, Telling Britain to take back Britain, British Jobs for British workers kick the foreigners out yet employed his German wife on a nice wee wage as his PA. 

Boris one moment comes out with words like..Europe brought 70 Years of Stability on the continent then next when leading the Leave campaign. he said thats bogus and and dismissed that argument lol

Think this is as close as we will get agreeing on any political debate BB, I actually do hate it when Celebs try to influence our vote stand in front of a picture for 20seconds for a picture and fucks off back home. all political parties do it, we had it during the Scottish Rreferendum and it frustrated the hell out of me. 

All politicians are lying bastards, you can't trust any of them. I don't trust ANY of them, not even Farage. They all do things for their own personal gain and pretend to do it for the people. I only prefer Farage and Boris as they want similar things to what I want. But when a Celeb or anyone for that matter, starts getting all political, I take an instant dislike to them, if you want to be political then become an MP.