boro_boy

Shit Films

Admin

What rubbish films have you recently watched?

I'm currently watching a Netflix Original called: True Memoirs of an International Assassin

Absolute shite, but watching it till the end!

I only watch good films as I review everything first.

Hell or High Water starring Jeff Bridges and Chris Pine was excellent. 9/10.

Last truly shit film I watched all the way through was In Fear. An Irish couple basically just drive round in circles around these rural backroads. Creepy atmosphere but generally shite and boring

The worst for me lately is 'Pride & Prejudice & Zombies' (IMDB). I can't believe this movie was given a 5.8/10. I was struggling to give it a 3 myself.

Went to the cinema to watch Independence day 2 without reading reviews, won't be doing that again in a hurry. 

Having said that I enjoyed Suicide squad but the reviews have been awful, okay they skipped about an hour of the movie and a whole city's evacuation but the movie was entertaining. 

Admin
Went to the cinema to watch Independence day 2 without reading reviews, won't be doing that again in a hurry. 
Having said that I enjoyed Suicide squad but the reviews have been awful, okay they skipped about an hour of the movie and a whole city's evacuation but the movie was entertaining. 

I'm watching suicide squad next week with the misses. She's excited to watch it for some reason. I'm sure it will be okay.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Not a big film watcher. Tho a few years ago after reading all the hype, And the film winning oscar type awards, I watched the constant gardener, Never got to the end, Scarred me for life that film did.