• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

boro_boy

Manchester United v Arsenal

Admin

This should be a good game, i'll be watching this online I think as I have nothing else to do this weekend other than answer the work mobile!

I honestly don't know who will win this one, could go either way!

Defence is piss poor, Darmian, Valencia, Jones & Rojo!

Gotta hope the pace of Martial and Rashford can get at their defence. Carrick being in the eleven is a plus as well, controls things nicely and keeps things ticking. 

Admin

Currently 1-0 to United,

Lost my stream for the second half.

Actually its 1-1 lol

Finished 1-1. 

Really happy with United today, fair enough Arsenal never travel well to Old Trafford, but we were the dominant team and they are a good side. If only the result matched the performance. 

The thing with United is we can only really get better, I can't see us dropping any lower and we're missing several players through injury. I'm hoping January brings at least two top draw signings with the likes of Depay and Schweinsteiger moved on. Unfortunately, it's also looking like Mkihtaryn has no future at the club either, such a fantastic talent, yet totally overlooked. You've got to ask yourself whether there has been some sort of falling out behind the scenes or maybe he's physically not up to the Premier league.

Edited by Red Devil