• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Come on give us an explanation, we're struggling for numbers as it is and to be honest I didn't think he was doing much wrong other than fight with SA. 

He was the most active member, why has this happened?

Admin

He's unbanned and free to post.

1 hour ago, Red Devil said:

Come on give us an explanation, we're struggling for numbers as it is and to be honest I didn't think he was doing much wrong other than fight with SA. 

He was the most active member, why has this happened?

I know....What a fooking joke.

Anywho....what do I know?

Do what ya gotta do BB. 

I'm a member of 3 other forums with a total post count of over 100,000. So really I do have options. 

I spoke with BB, to unban you, Then what do you do next? Post like a complete twat in the email thread.(post deleted as it is nothing more than trouble causing, Or desperate attention seeking) Behave yourself fella, You come across as a desperate retard at times. I cant or wont help you anymore. where you go from here on this forum, Is your choice. Now lets see, Just how mature you are eh?

Driving the most active member off the forum was a mistake. 

Whilst me and him had our problems, he was active constantly. 

Admin

He didn't add anything to the forum really towards the end of his time. It was him just trying to wind up sa and derail threads.

Anyway, thread closed.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, boro_boy said:

He didn't add anything to the forum really towards the end of his time. It was him just trying to wind up sa and derail threads.

Anyway, thread closed.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I dont think he was driven away, He's welcome to post on here. Tho i think he was upset that his agenda wasn't working anymore, And he is not getting the attention he craves.