The Realist

Haye V Bellow

Confirmed. 

04/03/2017 

Haye will kill him, Absolutely huge puncher. 

It will be similar to Haye vs Maccarinelli, IMO. 

The build up will be fun though.

Maybe should run a book, To see who pulls out first!

Agree 100%, Bellew has already been in the ring with a huge puncher in Stevenson and he was blasted out of that contest. 

Not taking anything away from Tony as he's a hard lad but he's thinking pound signs with this one, he knows the fact Haye is trading at heavyweight it won't really effect his career, he can drop back down to Cruiserweight and continue his career knowing he's had a huge payday. 

Bellew is a clever lad, and Haye is going to knock him out in the first three rounds. 

9 hours ago, Red Devil said:

Agree 100%, Bellew has already been in the ring with a huge puncher in Stevenson and he was blasted out of that contest. 

Not taking anything away from Tony as he's a hard lad but he's thinking pound signs with this one, he knows the fact Haye is trading at heavyweight it won't really effect his career, he can drop back down to Cruiserweight and continue his career knowing he's had a huge payday. 

Bellew is a clever lad, and Haye is going to knock him out in the first three rounds. 

I going first round KO, If in Bellews position, I'd be happy, Big payday, Raised profile etc. Modern day boxing rules, He's not even gonna get hurt much. ( hopefully)

Always been a Hay fan even though his excuses after the klitschko fight was embarrassing I hope he does win as I fancy Joshua to win and would love to see Hay and him in the ring together who says America was the boxing capital ah? 

28 minutes ago, Haggis-Baws said:

Always been a Hay fan even though his excuses after the klitschko fight was embarrassing I hope he does win as I fancy Joshua to win and would love to see Hay and him in the ring together who says America was the boxing capital ah? 

Yeah, I agree.

I've attended two Haye fights in Manchester and was a huge fan myself, total respect for him as a boxer as people forget he was a two weight world champion and undisputed cruiserweight champion. 

The Klitschko fight was a joke, he talked the talk and didn't show any guts during the whole 12 rounds. Why he didn't commit to a punchers chance I will never know, he looked scared to death. 

13 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

He will batter Bellew. 

Would you care to expand a little on that? A 4 word post, contributing nothing. Any explanation or opinion as to why you think he will batter Bellew?

He will punch Bellend really hard in the head....Beleend goes zzzzzz.

Comprehend Erdington man?

4 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

He will punch Bellend really hard in the head....Beleend goes zzzzzz.

Comprehend Erdington man?

Thank you for showing the true level of your intelligence little man.:thumbs_up_smiley:

3 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

You asked for it. 

And you just feckin provided it.

Well just 3 weeks until Haye puts Tony Belle's into orbit.

Two rounds should be enough time for Haye to connect. 

Backing Haye but I'm not 100% his heads on the job anymore, he's lapping life up in Miami at the moment. His trainer was away with Frampton leaving him to train alone for a month, I'm not sure whether Haye is cashing out with this fight. 

If a fighter loses that passion to train he will slack off, Bellew won't slack off as he's just started making mega money from fights, don't get me wrong he's made a great career for himself and will have made a few quid from the Cleverley and Stevenson fights, but the money from this will blow that out of the water. 

I've changed my opinion a little on this one, Haye has to get him out within five rounds, anything after that is Bellew territory, even though it appears Haye is in better shape he's not as fit as Bellew, if it goes beyond five I'm backing Bellew on points.  

If Bellew can get through the first five rounds then he may be able to turn the fight in his favour.

However, Haye has thunderous power....I don't see how Bellew can get through .