• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

The Realist

Spurs V them, FA cup 3rd Round

Lets hope Spurs play their 3rd team, and win 7-0. I fancy Spurs this year, Tho hopefully they will be runner's up, To an Obafemi Martins type goal, Scored by Clayton Donaldson.

We need to be taking this competition seriously this year, bored of being knocked out in the early rounds and watching the cunts next door win it.

50 minutes ago, YIDDO said:

We need to be taking this competition seriously this year, bored of being knocked out in the early rounds and watching the cunts next door win it.

All Prem clubs should take it seriously, Oldest and best cup competition in the world IMO, Shame Man U were allowed to demean it. Guess there is more money to be made in other competitions nowadays. I still love the FA cup, As do a lot of lower prem, and FL clubs. The romance is still there, Tho not so much appreciated by SKY now.

Admin
12 hours ago, superally said:

Lets hope Spurs play their 3rd team, and win 7-0. I fancy Spurs this year, Tho hopefully they will be runner's up, To an Obafemi Martins type goal, Scored by Clayton Donaldson.

Surely then Spurs would be fined for fielding a weakened side? Just like the lower teams were fined last month. 

21 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Surely then Spurs would be fined for fielding a weakened side? Just like the lower teams were fined last month. 

Punished for treating a joke competition as a joke.

10 hours ago, YIDDO said:

I seriously can't believe you think the FA cup is a joke competition. Have you succumbed to the corporate greed of modern day football yourself then YIDDO?. I also take it if you made the final, You wouldn't be going. Also i take it, You werent really bothered by that 5-1 V Arsenal 8 years ago. In an even more joke of a competition.

13 minutes ago, superally said:

I seriously can't believe you think the FA cup is a joke competition. Have you succumbed to the corporate greed of modern day football yourself then YIDDO?. I also take it if you made the final, You wouldn't be going. Also i take it, You werent really bothered by that 5-1 V Arsenal 8 years ago. In an even more joke of a competition.

I was talking about the EFL Trophy, which is a pure mockery for lower league clubs.

8 minutes ago, YIDDO said:

I was talking about the EFL Trophy, which is a pure mockery for lower league clubs.

The EFL trophy, In it's new format, Is just feckin ludicrous, Born out of greed, And in the back of my mind, I am thinking, an experiment, To see if Prem clubs, Could maybe have 2nd teams in the lower league's. wish you had have made your point a bit clearer tho. Anyhow You have a moral duty, To seriously embarrass villa.

11 hours ago, YIDDO said:

What on earth has Spurs won of late?

Just noticed u meant EFL. Total joke that is. 

Edited by Red Devil

Do your duty...

That's all.

"Villa fans living off long past glories" remarked the commentator. 

Really?!!

Come on Spurs FFS!

Totally inept from The Scum.

Well done Spurs.

A very poor game and turnout, which is to be expected considering the strike, but we got the job done.

10 hours ago, YIDDO said:

A very poor game and turnout, which is to be expected considering the strike, but we got the job done.

Didn't inflict enough pain on them tho, Or embarrassment. 4/10.