The Realist

Bet 365 free £50 in-play offer.

I've not bet in ages. Think I closed all my accounts. So can't re open them as I was losing all the time. It's so addictive. there's already clauses in these offers, like you have to spend maybe 5 quid on each bet greater than 2 to 1. And everyday you do this you get a fiver up to 50 quid lol.

What's the catch with this offer?

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I've not bet in ages. Think I closed all my accounts. So can't re open them as I was losing all the time. It's so addictive. there's already clauses in these offers, like you have to spend maybe 5 quid on each bet greater than 2 to 1. And everyday you do this you get a fiver up to 50 quid lol.

What's the catch with this offer?

No catch fella.

Spurs are 6-1 with BTTS. I might put the free £50 on that because Man Utd aren't very good at the moment.

On 12/10/2016 at 2:25 PM, superally said:

No catch fella.

Spurs are 6-1 with BTTS. I might put the free £50 on that because Man Utd aren't very good at the moment.

Lol!

Hope you put that money on, shows you've not actually been watching us. We're now playing well, just the type of result we needed in the league. 

46 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Lol!

Hope you put that money on, shows you've not actually been watching us. We're now playing well, just the type of result we needed in the league. 

TBH, I only really watch my own team, Other than watching match of the day. Watched most of the UTD game at work today tho, Thought they looked pretty good.

6 minutes ago, superally said:

TBH, I only really watch my own team, Other than watching match of the day. Watched most of the UTD game at work today tho, Thought they looked pretty good.

Mourinho has finally decided on a team and he's leaving out the deadwood that's blighted us for the last few years. 

1 minute ago, Red Devil said:

Mourinho has finally decided on a team and he's leaving out the deadwood that's blighted us for the last few years. 

IMO, Part of the problem since SAF retired, Has been too many big name-high profile- big money signings that have not been of real Man UTD quality. IE Fellaini. A lot of players SAF, would never have signed.

38 minutes ago, superally said:

IMO, Part of the problem since SAF retired, Has been too many big name-high profile- big money signings that have not been of real Man UTD quality. IE Fellaini. A lot of players SAF, would never have signed.

100% agree, we've signed badly. 

Spending for spending sakes. 

18 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Won over £3000 on this offer.

You will have no problem sharing then, After my good advice. Do you want my paypal details? Will look forward to a nice few hundred quid deposit in there. It's morally right and necessary.

Just now, Thomas Shelby said:

Too late mate! Spent it. 

Not sure how you manage to continually come up with this bullshit, Your post about your winnings that i removed, Showed a totally different figure. anyhow fella, Even if you only won a tenner, On my advice, Keep it and enjoy, You need it far more than i do.