My Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Teeskev

Footballers on the breadline

11 hours ago, Teeskev said:

Has Joey Barton got a point? Most professionals are under paid.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04knbrl

Isn't that too be expected though. Players in the lower leagues getting paid a more.normal job. Most of the conference league players have 2nd jobs. I'd say it's only the prem and some of the championship players who earn a very good wage. 

8 hours ago, Red Devil said:

Call me D Faz, if you wanna call me Dave then that's fine but please don't use the information you've gained from being a mod on the forum.

Agreed fella, Will look into this. IMO, that breaches the data protection act. thats an offence by the way. The privacy of members on this forum, Is in my opinion seriously important. If i see any abuse of mod privlidges,(or demoted mod) I will make sure that members account is deleted. There is a threshold that shouldn't be crossed. @boro_boy

If we are ever to move forward as a forum we absolutely have to have trust in the staff.

4 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

You do what you gotta do...I ain't gave any names out or broken any rules.

And i most certainly have not in any way broken any data protection laws.

If i have....SHOW ME. 

Read what you signed up to, when you joined the forum. By clicking yes, You entered into contract. Most people just tick the agree box, I always read the small print. You obviously never did. these things are in place to protect companies/corporations. They rely on the fact people wont read them. How many times have you been told to educate yourself by me and another on here now??

To me it doesnt matter, If you have or have not broken any data protection laws. On this forum me and bb are the law. If Red Devil feels you have abused your former mod power, And are publicly exposing things he thought would be private, When he signed up here. Then what will i do??????????????/

I will ban you permanently and delete your account.

Red devil now has the power  to decide your future on here. If he feels you abused FORMER SHORT LIVED power, And is upset by  your actions, Your gone. If he is willing to forgive and forget, You can stay. Tho if you ever do anything like it again, Involving any member, I will take that power away from red devil, And delete you.

9 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Do what you gotta do Big Boy. 

I will just go and post on the other two forums i am a member of.

I will lost not one seconds sleep Mucker!

Keep lying to yourself fella. Only person listening is you.

2 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

As do i....

No seriously i do. The way you constantly ridicule yourself, Is really funny, Makes me laugh, And its so feckin easy. I salute you for this.

14 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Glad to be of some entertainment. 

You really should get some self respect and dignity tho, Yet hey ho, you are what you are, Guess thats why forum wise, so many have a love-hate feeling towards you. To me, I love you for the entertainment. dont really have any hatred towards you, Tho i dont like the way as a Bluenose you somehow, embarrass the rest of us.

On 14/12/2016 at 0:17 PM, Red Devil said:

Call me (a name  abusing information used in a very brief stint as mod) if you wanna call me Dave then that's fine but please don't use the information you've gained from being a mod on the forum.

This will absolutely NOT be tolerated moving forward. I have also edited the above quote. Members trust and confidentiality on this forum is of utmost importance.

Good thing SA is back eh.

2 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Let's get back to footballers on the breadline eh?

You derailed the thread in the first place. Also invaded another members privacy, whilst gaining info you gained in your very brief stint as a mod. so you acheived your lifetime ambition, and it was short lived, and a total disaster, you still abused it.

Anyhow, another thread you destroyed, so am gonna close it.