Red Devil

Norovirus

Currently sat in bed sick as a dog, had the night from hell last night and feel terrible today. 

GP refused to see me, said it's the norovirus and I shouldn't call into the doctors surgery, thanks a million NHS!!

:mad_old:

6 hours ago, Red Devil said:

Currently sat in bed sick as a dog, had the night from hell last night and feel terrible today. 

GP refused to see me, said it's the norovirus and I shouldn't call into the doctors surgery, thanks a million NHS!!

Surely you'd just spread it if you turned up. Same as the flue or d&v you just stay at home until your better. 

6 hours ago, Red Devil said:

Hope you get better very soon fella. The fact that a GP wont see you is a feckin disgrace. Thanks to the EU, our population is growing around half a mil a year, Yet no new schools and hospitals, They tell us its all good. Makes me furious that you as a decent British citizen doing your bit, Cant get a feckin doctor to see you. Feck knows what it would be like if Shelby had his way and we stay in the EU, When we get 5 million Turks here, Its gonna be even worse.

9 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

No need to see a GP. No cure for Norovirus except dirty feckers washing hands to stop the spread....All a GP will advise is to stay hydrated and see it out for 2 days.

Let me guess SA...In your world the non British citizens are responsible for the spread? Lol.

Can you first explain, How a indigenous British tax paying can be diagnosed without even seeing a doctor? You are missing the point here. (as usual, tho you are a bit dim so no surprise). This man has a right to proper medical attention, which he has been denied.

10 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

He self diagnosed or did he not?

What is a doctor going to advise for Norovirus?

Hydration, rest and staying away from EVERYONE! 

It ain't rocket science. 

I doubt he self diagnosed! I suspect he called for an appointment, Described some symptoms, And was judged over the phone. How many other illnesses show the same/similar, or some of the symptoms??

rocket science?? over to you.

11 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

How are the squirts today Dave?

A lot better, still feel like rubbish but I'm much better. I've eaten as well which is always a good sign. 

Usual return to work bollocks tomorrow, nobody believes you were sick. 

41 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Did it warrant a GP visit mate?

No I suppose it doesn't warrant a GP visit, that said I was very ill for a 24 hour period, I was actually worried it could have been something worse. 

22 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

No you stay home Dave.

You will be over it in two days.

I was a senior manager in the NHS and have done many, many training courses on Norovirus.

Senior manger in the NHS, leaves for an insecure job at a chocolate factory?? Seriously, how do you make this shit up fella?? and as a manger you would be in an administrative roll, Requiring absolutely no medical knowledge. I reckon the way you abused your very brief mod access on here, Shows you could never be trusted with anybodies personal details. I reckon you were an office clerk at best, sacked for snooping.

On 14/12/2016 at 9:17 PM, Thomas Shelby said:

Norovirus can be diagnosed over the phone.

It is remarkably easy to diagnose...

It is also highly contagious. Why risk a doctor or nurse getting it.

Drink lots, bed rest and Dave will be himself in no time.

I remember a few years ago. A good mate on mine called for a doctor's appointment, described a few symptom's. Was told to take paracetamol drink plenty fluid's and rest for a few days. Dead 2 weeks later. Sorry if i doubt any diagnosis by phone. What his brother Jim  told me afterwards was literally a carbon copy of the last line in your post quoted above.

Not surprised our NHS is in such a mess, if it employ's Vulcan/Shelby type people.