Negan

Thomas Shelby

My horse Thomas Shelby is running in the 2:10 @ Towcester today.

Do yourself a favour and get on it. Put on as much as you can for an early Christmas bonus.

I have put a healthy sum on it. 

Cheers! 

3 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

My horse Thomas Shelby is running in the 2:10 @ Towcester today.

Do yourself a favour and get on it. Put on as much as you can for an early Christmas bonus.

I have put a healthy sum on it. 

Cheers! 

Ah well, better luck next time. 

It is only money Dave and I can afford it.

I sure hope SA didn't put his paper round money on it!

14 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Closed all of my gambling accounts, I found having access to gambling at the touch of a button far too tempting. 

Not gonna lie, I lost fair bit over the last twelve months on silly bets. Accumulators with clubs from Peru/El Salvador and Colombia. 

1 hour ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Does it give you some sort of satisfaction to blast about money on a Football forum? Just out of curiosity? You have money w/e I would imagine nobody on here really cares your arrogance when talking about money and Jobs on here really is wearing thin on me. 

1 hour ago, Red Devil said:

Closed all of my gambling accounts, I found having access to gambling at the touch of a button far too tempting. 

Not gonna lie, I lost fair bit over the last twelve months on silly bets. Accumulators with clubs from Peru/El Salvador and Colombia. 

Been there done that I too have closed down my betting sites i still put my coupon on a Saturday but always go into a shop now saving me a fortune. 

3 hours ago, Haggis-Baws said:

Does it give you some sort of satisfaction to blast about money on a Football forum? Just out of curiosity? You have money w/e I would imagine nobody on here really cares your arrogance when talking about money and Jobs on here really is wearing thin on me. 

Cadbury operatives, On a max of £14 per hour, they can earm another 50p, for each production room/line they are trained and signed of on the WES, and QPS, Taking it to a max of £16 per hour for time served experienced operatives, Plus the EU legislative 22% shift allowance. I know he may come out with his shite, I have many many friends working at Cadbury. I also get details from their union Unite. Amuses me, That i can go for a shit at work, And they would have to work 2 hours to earn what i get paid for taking a shit. Hey ho, Shelby is what he is.Sadly i think the kraft corporation,aka mondelez will not be producing chocolate in the UK for much longer. Feckin hate corporations. Thankfully i work for a company, Not a corporation.

Cadburys was a great part of Birmingham's Heritage, The Bourneville trust etc. Means feck all now it is owned by a foreign corporation.

4 hours ago, Haggis-Baws said:

Been there done that I too have closed down my betting sites i still put my coupon on a Saturday but always go into a shop now saving me a fortune. 

Lighten up there a little Haggis Bores.

It's all good. 

1 minute ago, superally said:

Cadbury operatives, On a max of £14 per hour, they can earm another 50p, for each production room/line they are trained and signed of on the WES, and QPS, Taking it to a max of £16 per hour for time served experienced operatives, Plus the EU legislative 22% shift allowance. I know he may come out with his shite, I have many many friends working at Cadbury. I also get details from their union Unite. Amuses me, That i can go for a shit at work, And they would have to work 2 hours to earn what i get paid for taking a shit. Hey ho, Shelby is what he is.Sadly i think the kraft corporation,aka mondelez will not be producing chocolate in the UK for much longer. Feckin hate corporations. Thankfully i work for a company, Not a corporation.

Cadburys was a great part of Birmingham's Heritage, The Bourneville trust etc. Means feck all now it is owned by a foreign corporation.

In tomorrow on overtime.

£327 a shift.

What happened to.minimum.wage I was on?

I will post my next wage slip to prove you wrong yet again.

I make the candy and you are the baby......Sooooo easy!

2 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

This is actually pathetic now.

Agreed fella. I find it amusing that a factory operative, somehow thinks he is the richest man in the world. He has claimed to have degrees in everything, Senior NHS manager, yet works in a factory. I hope he does earn a good living, so many people are underpaid, Whilst corporate execs, earn £ms. I just find it amusing, that a factory worker, Who i am 6 steps higher  up the pay grade ladder, Of the highest paid factory/assembly workers in the UK, somehow has this notion he earns more than me. the Cadbury ops managers and scientists only earn £45k a year,

Just now, superally said:

Agreed fella. I find it amusing that a factory operative, somehow thinks he is the richest man in the world. He has claimed to have degrees in everything, Senior NHS manager, yet works in a factory. I hope he does earn a good living, so many people are underpaid, Whilst corporate execs, earn £ms. I just find it amusing, that a factory worker, Who i am 6 steps higher  up the pay grade ladder, Of the highest paid factory/assembly workers in the UK, somehow has this notion he earns more than me. the Cadbury ops managers and scientists only earn £45k a year,

Mate, don't get so hung up on him. I've learnt over time he's a fantasist, no point falling out, just chuckle and let him have a laugh. 

The whole argument about wages is pointless, he could earn a fortune for all you know, or he could earn a pittance, what does it really matter in the whole scheme of things. We are what we are, just post and give an opinion, there is no need for all this shite. 

11 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Mate, don't get so hung up on him. I've learnt over time he's a fantasist, no point falling out, just chuckle and let him have a laugh. 

The whole argument about wages is pointless, he could earn a fortune for all you know, or he could earn a pittance, what does it really matter in the whole scheme of things. We are what we are, just post and give an opinion, there is no need for all this shite. 

Good point fella. I went down the route of deleting his shite, And somehow the place just seemed better. I take heed of what you say, Respect your opinion, I will go back to deleting the shite. What you reckon? Your opinion counts here.

I have in my lifetime came across the name Thomas Shelby twice.

1 A criminal, thug and thief. ( totally glossed over in the Peaky Blinders TV series).

2 An internet troll.

Why would i ever put any money on something of that name?

I'm not bitter about it but I always felt I was badly treated on this forum, Shelby/Vulcan knows how to load bullets and I have a short fuse. 

Well, I've moved on from all that, Shelby/Vulcan, I'm happy to post with now, no issue whatsoever. Let him keep the forum flowing, if you believe him it's your choice, it's only a football forum.