The Realist

Sports Personality Of The Year!

I respect what Andy Murray has done to get to number 1 in his chosen field, but how come he is 1/5 on to win it for the second time in a row and third in 4 years? Mo Farrah for me or Alistair Brownlee, they amount of training they do, Golds for Britain again.

13 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Indeed you are, but that is even more ridiculous than the stuff SA says.

Offer us your contribution then Momma. Please make it contain at least 25 words, containing some thought, logic and reasoning, as to who should win this award. Also why should they win it?

Over to you Momma.

On 18/12/2016 at 9:16 PM, superally said:

Offer us your contribution then Momma. Please make it contain at least 25 words, containing some thought, logic and reasoning, as to who should win this award. Also why should they win it?

Over to you Momma.

Seem's whenever vulcan/shelby, is challenged to offer any kind of reasonable/logical contribution he seem's to vanish from the thread. This is most noticeable to me, when he is asked for reasoning about the team he claim's to support.

It is also blatant in any other thread where ho is challenged for a logical/sensible/reasonable response.

I think he may be mentally challenged myself. His inability to provide any logic/sense, kind of support's my thinking.

On 18/12/2016 at 8:52 PM, Red Devil said:

Andy Murray doesn't deserve it, in my opinion, everyone knows he's got to the top of his field because the top boy has had some sort of life crisis. 

I think the whole Vardy story, the goals record and the league victory, should make him the winner. 

What sort of crisis would that be then Dave?