• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

The Realist

Sports Personality Of The Year!

I respect what Andy Murray has done to get to number 1 in his chosen field, but how come he is 1/5 on to win it for the second time in a row and third in 4 years? Mo Farrah for me or Alistair Brownlee, they amount of training they do, Golds for Britain again.

Andy Murray doesn't deserve it, in my opinion, everyone knows he's got to the top of his field because the top boy has had some sort of life crisis. 

I think the whole Vardy story, the goals record and the league victory, should make him the winner. 

3 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Andy Murray doesn't deserve it, in my opinion, everyone knows he's got to the top of his field because the top boy has had some sort of life crisis. 

I think the whole Vardy story, the goals record and the league victory, should make him the winner. 

Dave that is a totally ridiculous statement to be fair mate.

Indeed you are, but that is even more ridiculous than the stuff SA says.

13 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Indeed you are, but that is even more ridiculous than the stuff SA says.

Offer us your contribution then Momma. Please make it contain at least 25 words, containing some thought, logic and reasoning, as to who should win this award. Also why should they win it?

Over to you Momma.

Admin

PERSONALITY!!!

Murray has none.

Its just some shite from the BBC anyway, bore off!

On 18/12/2016 at 9:16 PM, superally said:

Offer us your contribution then Momma. Please make it contain at least 25 words, containing some thought, logic and reasoning, as to who should win this award. Also why should they win it?

Over to you Momma.

Seem's whenever vulcan/shelby, is challenged to offer any kind of reasonable/logical contribution he seem's to vanish from the thread. This is most noticeable to me, when he is asked for reasoning about the team he claim's to support.

It is also blatant in any other thread where ho is challenged for a logical/sensible/reasonable response.

I think he may be mentally challenged myself. His inability to provide any logic/sense, kind of support's my thinking.

On 18/12/2016 at 8:52 PM, Red Devil said:

What sort of crisis would that be then Dave? 

7 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

What sort of crisis would that be then Dave? 

Djokovic has gone from being unbeatable to struggling to get past round one of a tennis tournament. Apparently he's had some pretty serious personal problems that have affected his game. 

Something really dodgy if you ask me. 

Or maybe Andy got better and Novac couldn't cope?

On 1/20/2017 at 0:16 PM, Thomas Shelby said:

Or maybe Andy got better and Novac couldn't cope?

No, Novac has completely collapsed, you don't go from being unbeatable to get beat by world number 100's if you haven't got issues. 

Anyhow, Murray has blown it in Australia, fingers crossed Federer can win another grand slam. My money's on Warinka now though. 

22 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Why Federer?

I've always been a fan. 

Simple as that really. 

4 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Why Federer?

Absolute model professional