Red Devil

Alcohol consumption during the Christmas period

Admin

I stopped drinking for three months from August, but during the past 2 weeks i've consumed 2 bottles of 1lt Vodka. 

Thats it really, i'll have a few on 25th then a few on 28th when i'm in wales with the missuses family. Then i'm not drinking again. Going to do dry January but might do a dry 2017. 

If you don't mind me asking @boro_boy 

Why do you do this?

Just now, Thomas Shelby said:

I been drinking every day for a week Dave

Works night out tomorrow, drinks with Father on Wednesday, out with the wife Thursday.

January 3rd will likely be my next dry day.

Is that your usual Christmas drinking schedule, or do you usually drink less. 

1 minute ago, Thomas Shelby said:

It is about normal for me mate. I'm a big drinker.

Is this the real Shelby talking or the one fantasy shelby. 

I'd like to get a long pal but I just don't know what's the truth or lies anymore. 

31 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

How much do you drink and how often.

Serious answers only

A lot depends on what shift i am working. I average around 5 pints per day, Weekends a bit more. When on morning's, I tend to have a few after work, as i finish at 1-30pm, When on night's I usually go the Wetherspoons have a breakfast of sorts, Again around 4/5 pints. sometimes more sometimes less. On the odd occasion i may just have a coffee or tea. Afternoons is the drinking shift. I have cut down a lot over the last 18 months. My job roll now involves nothing physical at all, mostly sitting at a desk monitoring the sequencing, and production operation, and giving out orders.Technology used is fantastic. Have been working a lot of weekends too. Over the festive period surprisingly i generally don't drink too much. Mrs SA, puts a hell of lot of time and money into making Xmas good for all the family. Me being pissed as feck, would only help to ruin it. So many horror stories I have heard ox family Xmas's being ruined by drunkeness.

8 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Is this the real Shelby talking or the one fantasy shelby. 

I'd like to get a long pal but I just don't know what's the truth or lies anymore. 

It's all bullshit and fantasy mate, Just enjoy it for what it is. Surely he makes you feel better about yourself. Anyhow, Regardless of alcohol consumption, May i take this opportunity to wish you and yours a feckin great Xmas.

2 minutes ago, superally said:

It's all bullshit and fantasy mate, Just enjoy it for what it is. Surely he makes you feel better about yourself. Anyhow, Regardless of alcohol consumption, May i take this opportunity to wish you and yours a feckin great Xmas.

Same here pal, nice to have found common ground with you, hope you have a great Christmas. 

4 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

This is the real Shelby. I am a heck of a drinker.

That is about the level i am at. I rarely get drunk at Christmas either mate. 

That can only be a good thing. I would love to go on a session, not having to get up at silly o clock in the morning. I wont do it tho as it would only have a negative affect on those around me. I think they deserve better. So many families have their Xmas ruined due to alcohol. I find this really sad.

Just now, Red Devil said:

Same here pal, nice to have found common ground with you, hope you have a great Christmas. 

We never been worlds apart fella. Occasional bit of hot headedness, from either side at times.That's just life and opinions. It's only how personal it is taken, Me personally, I just shrug it off and move on. You are doing the same so all good.

3 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Just cracked open my second Stella this evening.

Best be feckin really cold, wrong otherwise.

Admin
5 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

IMG_20161219_204634.jpg

wow didn't know you could spell. :) 

Admin
31 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Quite bizarre.

It is about normal for me mate. I'm a big drinker.

Yeah, i go through stages. I just don't need to drink as much these days. 

I get much better sleep and feel much better in the mornings, I get up at 7am each day when home as the cat fucking annoys me from about 05:30 each day, the missus wanted one haha, also have to get up early to let dog out and then eat breakfast and go for a walk with dog.

12 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

My kitchen!

I was hoping you were gonna say at a mates flat. That has council flat kitchen written all over it. Pre-historic door keys hanging up there. Have to say tho, apart from on commercial premises, I have not seen a plastic plug socket in years. Tacky as feck. Devoid of any class or style. Granite worktops and brushed chrome are the thing now fella.Also modern cars have fobs. What the feck is the yellow star about too?

Oh i get it now. Salvation Army. That is a kitchen in one of their shelters.At least your not homeless, And work for a living. I salute you for this.

3 minutes ago, superally said:

I was hoping you were gonna say at a mates flat. That has council flat kitchen written all over it. Pre-historic door keys hanging up there. Have to say tho, apart from on commercial premises, I have not seen a plastic plug socket in years. Tacky as feck. Devoid of any class or style. Granite worktops and brushed chrome are the thing now fella.Also modern cars have fobs. What the feck is the yellow star about too?

Oh i get it now. Salvation Army. That is a kitchen in one of their shelters.At least your not homeless, And work for a living. I salute you for this.

Why you do that, honestly I don't agree with that at all. 

He's a pain in the arse granted, but he's been totally fine tonight and you've just ridiculed him in horrible fashion. Straight from me saying we're getting along.