New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
My Football Forum
  • Staff Picks

The Realist

2017 Holiday Thread!

Prague in 3.5 weeks for me. I had an email from Easyjet saying my flight times had been changed. Was thinking 'oh ffs, how many hours am I losing now?', opened the email and my return flight lands 5 minutes earlier than originally planned ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by United Road

No holidays for me. Also only have 6 days of this year for Christmas as I've been that bored at work I've taken nearly all my leave.

On 9/19/2017 at 21:56, Negan said:

Can we make this thread a sticky?

Booked up for January. Flying to Prague, two nights there in the Old Town then get train from Prague to Vienna, one night in Vienna then get train from Vienna to Budapest, two night there then fly home.

Happy days!

I came back from Prague nearly two weeks ago now. Amazing place, the Old Town is very charming. When I walked into the square on my first day, it was blocked off by police because of a suspicious bag and they were waiting for the bomb squad! 

I would recommend watching the sunrise on the Charles Bridge. 

I'm done for holidays this year as out of annual leave but planning on Germany next spring and then Austria around early summer.

23 hours ago, Negan said:

How much was a beer in Prague? I am off the the Old Town in January.

Prague is one of the cheapest cities in Europe. I went for 4 days and came back with a lot of spending money to spare

Edited by United Road