• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Red Devil

Does this constitute innappropriate behaviour

Went to Winter wonderland Manchester today, had a fantastic day up until something very unusual happened. I took my three year old on the flying planes, we were met by an over excited lad (mid twenties) who seemed hyperactive in behaviour. Anyway, to cut to the chase, he told all the kids that if they took their hands off the bar he would tickle them, assuming he was joking I just laughed along until I noticed him jumping from cab to cab tickling the children all over their bodies. Obviously, I wasn't comfortable with him touching my child and I just waved him off when he came close to mine, the most inappropriate thing of all was the fact he was doing this to children without their parents on the ride. 

What's everyone's view on this?

Would you be comfortable with him touching your children?

5 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Had he got long blond locks and a cigar hanging out of his gob? 

Lol!

No mate, was only in his mid twenties, really strange thing to do to people's children. I just a major no no tickling someone else's kids. 

21 hours ago, Red Devil said:

Went to Winter wonderland Manchester today, had a fantastic day up until something very unusual happened. I took my three year old on the flying planes, we were met by an over excited lad (mid twenties) who seemed hyperactive in behaviour. Anyway, to cut to the chase, he told all the kids that if they took their hands off the bar he would tickle them, assuming he was joking I just laughed along until I noticed him jumping from cab to cab tickling the children all over their bodies. Obviously, I wasn't comfortable with him touching my child and I just waved him off when he came close to mine, the most inappropriate thing of all was the fact he was doing this to children without their parents on the ride. 

What's everyone's view on this?

Would you be comfortable with him touching your children?

Would have probably coshed him, if there weren't loads of kids around. Feckin weirdo. I could not have let it go. I see it's gnawing at you a bit fella, or you would not have made this thread. I don't let thing's like this go. I have to do something. I hate regretting something i haven't done. Regret a lot of thing's iv'e done tho. Never something i haven't done.

3 hours ago, superally said:

Would have probably coshed him, if there weren't loads of kids around. Feckin weirdo. I could not have let it go. I see it's gnawing at you a bit fella, or you would not have made this thread. I don't let thing's like this go. I have to do something. I hate regretting something i haven't done. Regret a lot of thing's iv'e done tho. Never something i haven't done.

It did annoy me a little as I couldn't see the mindset of the lad, everyone knows it's not acceptable to be touching young children. I know it's more than likely not anything dodgy but why would you put yourself in the position to be questioned. 

1 hour ago, Red Devil said:

It did annoy me a little as I couldn't see the mindset of the lad, everyone knows it's not acceptable to be touching young children. I know it's more than likely not anything dodgy but why would you put yourself in the position to be questioned. 

Good that you noticed what was happening which you then made sure your kid was safe. Problem tho is what happened years ago. May still be happening.The corruption in the establishment nowadays, would go to extreme lengths to cover it up. Good thing is, you saw it, reacted in a way that ensured your kid's safety. Bad thing is, your post deserves a far bigger audience than it will get on here.

Lots of parents let their guard down in a happy/carnival environment.As do many adult's on holiday.

What we really need is all parents being aware to all kinds of danger at all times. Which is what you shown here. You were alert!

Maybe there was nothing in it. It could be a case like the old fairgrounds with the guy on the ghost train's, jumping out and trying to scare people, maybe, maybe not.

Kudos to you for being aware, and actually paying attention, to your kid, when so many don't.

Now how do you control you little uns in the pub?:ninja:

2 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

If you would have coshed him that would be a right Andy Pollock dropped....

An even bigger Andy Pollock, would be for you (or any other fecker)to go near my Granddaughter, or even look at her in the wrong way.The Richter scale couldn't measure the amount of pain i would put you/them through. I have done a few bad/wrong things being over protective of her.16 year old, very attractive girl. No regrets tho. Good thing for her is that she i have took her to Blues games for several years. The main players in Brum know her, So she is well protected when out. Was nice to hear recently when she was on Broad Street where there was a big queue to get in the place,Security guy (one of ours) Seen her, took her and her friend straight in(no admission fee). Then they guy called me to say "shes with me no worries". He personally drove her home. The bad point was, he arrived at my house with another 2 cars of lads, Who i felt obliged to bring into the house, They then proceeded, to eat everything in the house and killed all my booze.

Mrs Sa gave me loads of grief.

I guess it's just how a true ZULU rolls!

14 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Not sure what your Granddaughter and the Zulu's have to do with this thread?

Child protection fella. Although she is nearing adult age, It is very reassuring to know that Birmingham's finest, and also many of the doormen around town know her. It makes me feel reasonably comfortable that when she is out and about, around the city centre/Broad Street, She is pretty safe.(dont stop me worrying tho). It you were to be brutally honest for once, I am sure you would love your offspring or whatever to have a reasonable amount of protection and safety when they were out? Would you not?

Bear in mind the thread you made about a guy in a toilet for fuck sake. You being a fully grown adult? and all.

23 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Yes we know....You keep telling us.

Anyhow back to the Winter Wonderland tickler eh?

Really? Thought i only mentioned it once, until you argumentatively questioned it. Your reasons i will never quite grasp tho. Threads evolve rather than go off topic. Yet relate to the original topic of the thread in one way or another. I hope one day, you will be able to grasp this FACT.

It is an accepted face on any forum. (tho it does escape those with a weird agenda).

25 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Gotta love this forum, how on earth can a thread about the winter wonderland tickler, turn into an argument about zulu warrior bouncers!!

Cos that's the way Shelby turned it fella.

16 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Very contentious issue. It could just be a guy, trying to amuse the kids, as he sees it as part of his job.

Other side if it is, he could have been a sicko. you and the other parent noticed, and felt uneasy with. That to me is good, as it show's proper parental responsibility,. Actually looking out for your kids and paying attention to them, in a situation, where it can be so easy to let your guard down. Lots of parents could learn from you here.

I salute you.