5 straight wins in the PL. 6 in all competition's.

Some of the big names seem to have settled in,and slowly but surely are starting to perform.

Question is - Is it too late to mount a serious title challenge?

16 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Yes, they are way too far behind.

The top four are all much better.

Agree that 13 points at the halfway stage is a big gap to make up.

I dont agree tho, that the top 4 are much better. Man U are getting closer to firing on all cylinders. When they really start firing, tho the gap now may be too big, I doubt there will be any better above them, Maybe Chelsea, if they dont hit a rough patch. I reckon 2nd for UTD this season.

I think 10 points is too big an ask with 5 teams above us, none of whom are consistently dropping points. Really happy with our current form, though. After a couple of frustrating months, our performances are finally getting the results they deserve and I'm enjoying watching our games again, which is all I ever wanted. I think the momentum is definitely with us right now and we'll be in the top 4 by the end of February, maybe earlier.

12 hours ago, Red Devil said:

I'm perfectly calm pal, how could I get angry when it's you on the wind-up. Nobody takes you seriously pal.

Pogba is a world class player, Alli is potentially a top player. 

That really is a thread closing post. Can't be any reasonable comeback from that. Let's roll with it anyhow. Maybe shelby could go on to ridicule himself a little bit more. Must have the vulcan head on today.

5 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Shelby/Vulcan, there spending money that isn't mine, so I'd go with the better player. Pogba is world class, Alli has proven nothing beyond the Premier league as of yet, I'm bored with this now, like your De Gea argument, you're battling against truly world class players.  

Wouldn't waste your energy mate.

Huge game for us next week against the bin dippers. 2 points behind after such an awful autumn will send out a big message to our rivals. Win it and I think we'll end up finishing top 3. Lose...well I dread that scenario!

1 minute ago, Thomas Shelby said:

That is your opinion.

I guess it is better to be bored than lose your cool.

My opinion is that Alli and Loris are better than Pogba and DeGea. Look at the table Pal! 

It's all about opinion's. Red Devil has put forward the reasoning behind his tho.How about you do the same? League table can't really be used as a gauge tho.

13 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

My opinion is that Alli and Loris are better than Pogba and DeGea. Look at the table Pal! 

Ridiculous post. By that logic, Karius and Mignolet are better keepers than Cech and De Gea

FWIW, since losing to United we've gone on a 5 game winning run as well, including back to back 4-1 away wins and beating the league leaders 2-0. 

The top 6 are almost in a league of their own this year, we're relying on teams around us to take points off each other to rise in the table.

Edited by YIDDO

11 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Why can't it? Explain....

Lloris has 85 caps for france and captains them some of the time....France narrowly failed to lift the euro title....DeGea was nowhere in the picture.

The only one spouting ridiculousness is you Pal!

Being Spanish, I'm not quite sure how he could even begin to be in the picture for the French national team but hey ho.

When you was on wikipedia just now, did you compare the medal count?