New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
boro_boy

How was Everyone's Chirstmas and New Year?

Not logged into the forum properly for a while, since before I went on leave on 21st December. I had a quiet xmas and then on 27th went to Wales to see missuses family, got drunk and threw up all night, then drove home. Did fuck all for new year, was in bed by 10:30 haha.

Hope you all had a decent time off!

Mine was good. Saddened that George Michael died though. 

42 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Mine was good. Saddened that George Michael died though. 

Yeah that was a shock but it didn't upset me. We just have to get on with life!!

I'm staying sober now, think i'll be doing it for more than one month though!

14 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah that was a shock but it didn't upset me. We just have to get on with life!!

I'm staying sober now, think i'll be doing it for more than one month though!

2 thing's confuse here. 1st is we have Shelby saddened by george michaels death. The man should have died years ago, due to his serious drug addictions, and other problems,. Also bear in mind this is the man who got prosecuted for trying to lay it on an American police officer that he wanted to shag him in a public toilet (charged and found guilty  too)  Men who behave like that often catch AIDS. The man found completely out of it in his car, In a drug induced coma.etc Etc. Yet the same person saddened by this, Gloats about any incident involving Gazza? If Shelby is what he claim's to be, or has been in his 20 year SENIOR MANAGEMENT ROLE IN THE NHS, he may feel inclined to refflect on his previous posts, relating to Gazza, and admit he was a bit hasty in his comment's. Not gonna happen tho. My daughter is a band 7, by the way. Mental help is her thing nowadays.

2nd thing is BB. You don't have to go dry. It is possible to have an occasional few drink's. Especially when going out for a meal. I do it often, pint or 2 then off home. Bonus is no dishes to clean.

One thing doesn't confuse me here is that Superally is completely homophobic. He doesn't even hide it well...Who are you to say anyone "should have died years ago?" 

Gascoigne is a convicted racist and also a self confessed wife beater yet you seem to think highly of him...

You are such a boring one trick pony.

4 hours ago, superally said:

2 thing's confuse here. 1st is we have Shelby saddened by george michaels death. The man should have died years ago, due to his serious drug addictions, and other problems,. Also bear in mind this is the man who got prosecuted for trying to lay it on an American police officer that he wanted to shag him in a public toilet (charged and found guilty  too)  Men who behave like that often catch AIDS. The man found completely out of it in his car, In a drug induced coma.etc Etc. Yet the same person saddened by this, Gloats about any incident involving Gazza? If Shelby is what he claim's to be, or has been in his 20 year SENIOR MANAGEMENT ROLE IN THE NHS, he may feel inclined to refflect on his previous posts, relating to Gazza, and admit he was a bit hasty in his comment's. Not gonna happen tho. My daughter is a band 7, by the way. Mental help is her thing nowadays.

2nd thing is BB. You don't have to go dry. It is possible to have an occasional few drink's. Especially when going out for a meal. I do it often, pint or 2 then off home. Bonus is no dishes to clean.

Yeah well i've not been out for a while, we tend to do all our cooking at home as its cheaper!

I'm off out in June to the Cleveland Tontine which is a lovely restaurant / hotel. This is where i've have the nicest fillet steak EVER!!!! Looked like a pudding!!

I would also like to add that i was saddened by George Michael's death not because he was homosexual but because we have lost another world rated singer song writer. He was a superstar the world over and 100 million plus album sales in a relatively short career prove this.