The Realist

Women Gripes!

The house is so hot,the central heating is on thermonuclear mode and they are still cold,im sitting with my shorts on to keep cool. They'e all got cardigans and dressing gowns on but all them are still shivering ffs! !And the best bit is they still keep leaving doors open for the cold to come in! WHY??

rant over!

Same at mine, I hate the temp higher than 20 as I just sweat and its horrible. But the missus is always cold and sits under a blanket, even when i'm fucking redders. 

Her showers are about 6 Millions degrees hotter than mine!!!

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Same at mine, I hate the temp higher than 20 as I just sweat and its horrible. But the missus is always cold and sits under a blanket, even when i'm fucking redders. 

Her showers are about 6 Millions degrees hotter than mine!!!

The fact that they can bleed for a week and not die, show's how strange they are tho. No other creature can do that.

6 minutes ago, superally said:

The fact that they can bleed for a week and not die, show's how strange they are tho. No other creature can do that.

Hahha, that is very true!

Can't live with them or without them!

Mrs SA also has an annoying habit of filling the front of the fridge and cupboards with stuff you rarely use and burying the day-to-day stuff behind it all. I've got about 20 bottles of sauces, chutneys and pickles etc right at the front of every fridge shelf but it'll take me 5 minutes to dig out the milk or a beer or something. 

My missus does two things that drive's me crazy, she leaves the foil seal bit between the plastic milk cap and butter/marge half on. So when you try and pour milk out of the bottle it ends up hitting the half opened seal and ends up all over the works surface. The butter isn't as bad but it just annoys me, you buy it, you take off the protective seal, and then you use it. 

7 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

My missus does two things that drive's me crazy, she leaves the foil seal bit between the plastic milk cap and butter/marge half on. So when you try and pour milk out of the bottle it ends up hitting the half opened seal and ends up all over the works surface. The butter isn't as bad but it just annoys me, you buy it, you take off the protective seal, and then you use it. 

I would struggle to cope with those 2 myself. I feel your pain here.

Teaspoons are also an issue in our house. For some reason she thinks its fine that after stirring her tea she then puts the spoon on a tea towel. She could put it in either  the dishwasher or one of the sinks but no the tea towel seems to be the place to put it. 
The amount of times i've picked up a tea towel and been hit by a flying spoon!

13 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Your correct there, "Men’s skin is much thicker, oilier and warmer (because men have more blood vessels) than women’s skin"

http://www.thefashionspot.ca/beauty/515941-the-difference-between-mens-and-womens-skin/#UwtWukIXI2i5eZiF.99

Could blood vessels be linked to common sense??

Seem's to me, their fanny packs up, once a month and drain's all the common sense out of them!!

Anybody else's missus have a problem with turning light's off??

I'm forever going round the house where she has been, switching off lights. Its like Blackpool illuminations 24/7. 

Even at night she keeps the big feck off landing light on!?! 

Another thing with her is make up wipes! NEVER puts them in the bin once used, just sits on the sink next to the taps.:dash2:

My missus stays at mine most nights even though she has her own house, now luckily I work 13 hour days and she's normally sleeping when I get home, now she works 9-5 so uses my electric, eats my food and on my days off when I want to grab a beer with the boys she moans we don't spend enough time together haha!

GET BACK TO YOUR OWN HOUSE WENCH!

2 minutes ago, superally said:

Anybody else's missus have a problem with turning light's off??

I'm forever going round the house where she has been, switching off lights. Its like Blackpool illuminations 24/7. 

Even at night she keeps the big feck off landing light on!?! 

Another thing with her is make up wipes! NEVER puts them in the bin once used, just sits on the sink next to the taps.:dash2:

My missus, I've tried to explain to her the bulbs don't last if you leave them on all night, yet she insists on the leaving the toilet light on and landing light. 

If she comes up to bed after me all the lights get left on.