I'm pretty sure I have the correct forum, I had a spare hour or so on my break and decided to use that time to clear all my emails from years ago as was taking up too much room, now I came across an email from I think was this site.

I remember I had a username rangers4ever on a site, now I'm pretty sure it was this forum, this mustve been about 3/4 years ago but the username was unrecognisable but regardless I'm not on any message boards so I think it was time I joined one to pass time when im not working.

I tried to post on the introduction site but wasn't an option for a new topic, not sure if that's to do with the domain transfer or not, but thought Id post on this topic instead (please move to necessary topic) if its not allowed.

A very warm welcome mate.

Admin

I remember you, welcome back to the site :) 

I'll sort the permissions out for the forum then people will be able to post in there.

Admin
3 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Whatever happened to the old fella Celtic fan, loved a drink Jinksy?

jinky7larsson emailed me today saying the link I sent out was incorrect haha. 

Hopefully all the good old members will slowly return!

49 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

I think we should have Hh7 back.

Agreed, give him a chance to come back.

The numbers would pick up then. 

Admin

I don't think he'd want to come back, i'm all up for giving him another chance but he was a very angry man!

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I don't think he'd want to come back, i'm all up for giving him another chance but he was a very angry man!

A certain Rangers fan wound him up like a clock.

7 hours ago, boro_boy said:

So was I in fairness. 

The trick is agreeing a truce between he and SA. 

5 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

A certain Rangers fan wound him up like a clock.

You were by far his biggest gripe on here. Wound him up and trolled him big time.

46 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

So was I in fairness. 

The trick is agreeing a truce between he and SA. 

Never had any real issue's with each other, Agreed & disagreed on some thing's. The stuff with him and shelby was toxic tho fella. Take a look back through some of it. Hh7 wasn't banned through anything he posted on here, If that were the case shelby would have been banned too. It was an email thing that led to his ban. His posting quality, (when not biting to shelby's trolling) Was far better than anything shelby has or his ever likely to contribute to this forum. Maybe we should ban shelby and bring Hh7 back?. Quality over quantity. Hh could actually make a post containing more than 20 words. He very often did.

You believe your own delusion.