• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

The Realist

Spurs 6 In A Row!

6 straight wins after today's routing of WBA, Kane hat-trick, Man City up next. Could this be spurs year? The gap on Chelsea is closing.

Watching Chelsea tonight, no it's not their year. 

I like Spurs, and if it's not United, yeah, defo Spurs. 

But I think Chelsea have to much quality. 

Big game this afternoon, I'll start to believe again if we can win this one.

23 minutes ago, YIDDO said:

Big game this afternoon, I'll start to believe again if we can win this one.

I know you're playing the blue shite and I should want you to beat them, today though, I'm hoping for a draw. 

Anything that draws us closer to the pack. 

Admin

Where you bad?

Didn't see the game. A draw isbt too bad considering the other results today. 

Absolutely dreadful, battered from start to finish, 2 shots on target 2 goals.

Injury for Toby is devastating, although Wanyama filled in amazingly when he went off.

Best get to the boozer mate.

I suspected it would end a draw, I'm really annoyed with United, we had the chance to drag ourselves into the race and we fluffed our lines again.

30 chances to 1, Stoke were a disgrace, defence only. 

Admin

You can't say they were a disgrace, they were just playing tactical limitation. They knew they'd never win, so they just defended. You can't expect teams like that to go all out attack as you would demolish then. United are a huge club and should be able to work around teams like that, especially with the players you lot.have. 

12 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

You can't say they were a disgrace, they were just playing tactical limitation. They knew they'd never win, so they just defended. You can't expect teams like that to go all out attack as you would demolish then. United are a huge club and should be able to work around teams like that, especially with the players you lot.have. 

I have to agree BB mate.

It was up to United to unlock Stoke, but they failed.

Fair play to Stoke they need the point more than Utd.

10 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Fair enough if they were at Old Trafford but I don't agree with playing like that at home. 

Middlesborough attacked us more at Old Trafford. 

Admin

I thought we defended loads. Were they more defensive than us? We did okay up until we let two in. You should have had a penalty and that goal which was dissalowed was not a foul on our keeper so you 100÷ deserved to win that game. 

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I thought we defended loads. Were they more defensive than us? We did okay up until we let two in. You should have had a penalty and that goal which was dissalowed was not a foul on our keeper so you 100÷ deserved to win that game. 

They had one shot on target all game, which was a long range effort. The goal was an own goal off a cross from the left. 

All they did was put eleven men in their own half and foul us none stop. God knows what Battenburg was up to, just allowed the likes of Adam and Whelan to foul us constantly. 

It is up to the team that wants to win to break the opposite side down.

Utd failed to do that. So it is a fair result. ???