• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

MrMacleod

The masters.

Anyone been watching the snooker lately?

I tend too follow it when I'm off and its on Eurosport.

Shaun Murphy is currently taking a hammering from Barry Hawkins in the first round of the masters 5-0 in a race too 6.

Big match tomorrow in the quarters, Ronnie o Sullivan vs Neil Robertson.

As kinda already guessed, the rocket eased past Neil robertson and now Marco fu has demolished mark Allen 6-2 so its a repeat of the UK championship Ronnie vs Marco in the semis

Once again I favour it Ronnie's tournament with him being current Holder

Remember when snooker had some decent character's? Jimmy White, Alex Higgins RIP. Big Bill Wurbeneik, who would drink 15 pints per session,only visible when at the table due to the 100 cigarettes he would smoke, and the clouds of smoke around him? Also the guy who used to appear with Jim Davidson on give us a break, John something can't think of his second name just now.

5 minutes ago, superally said:

Remember when snooker had some decent character's? Jimmy White, Alex Higgins RIP. Big Bill Wurbeneik, who would drink 15 pints per session,only visible when at the table due to the 100 cigarettes he would smoke, and the clouds of smoke around him? Also the guy who used to appear with Jim Davidson on give us a break, John something can't think of his second name just now.

Are you talking about john Virgo on the programme BIG BREAK?

1 minute ago, MrMacleod said:

Are you talking about john Virgo on the programme BIG BREAK?

Yeah that's the fecker. Always cracking jokes he was. Regardless of how grim his situation was in any match, he would crack a silly joke. There really could have been only one choice to work alongside Jim Davidson though i reckon.

Yeah I remember him from the programme years ago, loved watching that programme as a kid!

Well that's Ronnie o Sullivan just beaten Stephen hendrys record for 7 masters titles! 

Joe perry played great in the first session leading 4-1 after the first session then Ronnie goes on too win 7 frames in a row to lead 8-4 then Joe Perry come fighting back to get up to 8-6 then Ronnie goes on to win 10-7

Ronnie didn't play his best, just goes to show you he can play in 2nd gear and still win tournaments