Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

The Realist

Kenny Miller!

Recommended Posts

Another brace today, Turning a 1-0 deficit into a win with 2 late goals. Massive player for Gers,37 years old, he defies all laws of everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

I'd take him. 

Nearly had him in the McLeish era.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is what we need for a season.

He would score in the Championship. However, Big Juke has no problem scoring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

He is what we need for a season.

He would score in the Championship. However, Big Juke has no problem scoring.

He aint up to the championship fella.I take it you mean a player of his type?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, superally said:

He aint up to the championship fella.I take it you mean a player of his type?

Yes. Miller type. Does nothing but score. A bit like SuperKev.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

seen miller when he wore the hoops , got to say he was a pretty good player and i have to agree with SA  been a good player for the gers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, fatpipe said:

seen miller when he wore the hoops , got to say he was a pretty good player and i have to agree with SA  been a good player for the gers 

263 goals in 693 games at club level, is not a bad return, that figure also includes appearances as sub. 18 in 69, at international level too. Not only his goals his overall work rate has been amazing too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×