boro_boy

Feedback & Support Forum

Admin

Please use this forum for any problems you have with the website or if you require any help.

We are implementing a new Prefix system, its just a trial at the moment, but if successful we will continue to use it. 

I would like to be able to add a youtube or alike video link and have it able to show the vid and run it from this site, Instead I just get the link showing. I'm sure you had this working before the move so to use that again would be Great BB.

Admin
9 hours ago, Megaboost said:

I would like to be able to add a youtube or alike video link and have it able to show the vid and run it from this site, Instead I just get the link showing. I'm sure you had this working before the move so to use that again would be Great BB.

4 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

You still can do this.

Yeah as @Thomas Shelby said, you can still do this, simply post the video URL and then click enter or press the space bar and it will load up embedded in the post,.

The home page, doesn't update itself anymore. Previously you could be on another site, in another tab, and the latest post would be at the top,when you returned, now you have to refresh.

Admin
10 hours ago, superally said:

The home page, doesn't update itself anymore. Previously you could be on another site, in another tab, and the latest post would be at the top,when you returned, now you have to refresh.

I didn't think it ever used to, not on Invision. Are you sure it used up update?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.