• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

boro_boy

Prefix System

Admin

I have installed a Prefix system which should make it easier for people to see what the you basically select the best prefix for your thread.

Its just a trial though, but i'm going to see if it is helpful as it kind of categorises threads and should make it easier for people to find related threads too. 

5 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I have installed a Prefix system which should make it easier for people to see what the you basically select the best prefix for your thread.

Its just a trial though, but i'm going to see if it is helpful as it kind of categorises threads and should make it easier for people to find related threads too. 

??????????????????????????

Admin

Basically when you post a new message in certain forums, such as the movies, tv and music forum. You have to select a "Prefix". In that forum for example you have Movies, TV Shows and Music. Select one of them, and when people look at a post, they know if its music related or not. 

The image below shows the music, tv shows and movies forum so you can see what I mean:

prefix.PNG

On 23/01/2017 at 7:14 PM, boro_boy said:

Still think we need a politics forum, or maybe sub forum in the pub.Gonna be a lot to talk about what with Brexit and Trump in the near future...

I've always found life a lot easier with prefixes. Makes things a little more visible and understanding. Good move BB :banana::thumbs_up_smiley:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.