• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

MrMacleod

Tomorrows Activity

Me and Rachael both have the next 2 days off and we were thinking of a day out together somewhere!

Now I want to do something like go karting, bowling or paint balling ... You know SOMETHING FUN!

She wants to go too the zoo!!

Do I just ditch her and go bowling and beers with the lads or stick in the good books, suck it up and go see some monkeys?!?!

Tbh mate I really can't be arsed going too the zoo, its rare I get 2 days off in a row, so I just wanna maybe go down england do something fun have beers and just get a hotel room.

I got enough animals at home including rachael to be visiting bloody zoos haha

11 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Tbh mate I really can't be arsed going too the zoo, its rare I get 2 days off in a row, so I just wanna maybe go down england do something fun have beers and just get a hotel room.

I got enough animals at home including rachael to be visiting bloody zoos haha

Go to Ayr, nice little seaside town! weather may not be the best, tho it's not that far, you can have a few beers meals out etc, and a stroll along the beach. Also you can avoid the pain of paintballing, It really can feckin hurt a lot. 2 days isn't much time, so the less time spent travelling, the more time left for fun. Tho i am suspecting you are hoping for a dirty weekend myself!

Tbh I don't mind the travelling, the way i drive can get too Newcastle in about 4 hours haha!

Believe me, 2 days doesnt seem like much but in my profession, if you have 2 days off in a row its like a mini holiday

9 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Tbh I don't mind the travelling, the way i drive can get too Newcastle in about 4 hours haha!

Believe me, 2 days doesnt seem like much but in my profession, if you have 2 days off in a row its like a mini holiday

Newcastle is a shithole tho fella, it really is. There has to be somewhere nicer, in a far shorter distance.

I'll probably end going too that bloody zoo and getting a couple bottles of wine watching some shitty chickflicks no doubt?

5 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

I'll probably end going too that bloody zoo and getting a couple bottles of wine watching some shitty chickflicks no doubt?

It's all about being able to relax and switch off from everyday life.

Yeah tbh I love doing absolutely nothing on my days off apart from chilling in my joggies with a bunch of munchies and playing games.

And I suppose seeing the missus in lazy clothes is quite catchy on the eye as well.

Might persuade her too have a naked day tomorrow haha 

So yeah, that's me just woke up an hour ago so looks like travelling anywhere is out of the question .... 

Looks like a lazy day it is then!