The Realist

Triggering Article 50.

Its a joke isn't it.

Why should we bother obeying the rules of the country?

I don't think this will stop Brexit, it will just delay it slightly. If it did stop it, there would be uproar. 

The court dismissed demands from Nicola Sturgeon for the Scottish government to get a veto over the deal.

So that "thing" can do one!

3C74640C00000578-4150822-image-m-38_1485

Ukip MP Douglas Carswell said 'all the lawyers in London' could not 'subvert' the referendum. Green MP Caroline Lucas said it was a 'win for democracy'. Ukip donor Arron Banks said the court had given power to a 'Remain House of parliament'

Who is Caroline Lucas? What a cunt, a win for Democracy!!! Democracy was suppose to happen when we voted for Brexit, like Arron Banks states, parliament gave the people the power in a referendum and the courts gave it back to a remain House of Parliament.

10 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Nope. It was constitutionally illegal what the government were trying. They just got held accountable. 

How?

2 minutes ago, Haggis-Baws said:

The SNP has every right to vote against. They were voted in by Scotland to represent Scotland views we voted in large number to stay in the EU. If others decide to go against there constituents i'm sure there will be many unhappy people. 

But you did have your chance to leave the UK but you lot decided to stay with us so technically you have to do as your told lol, same with N Ireland and Wales. It was only N. Ireland and Scotland who wanted to stay in the EU, but the end of the day, 17.4 Million people voted to leave the EU, that included scottish, irish and welsh voters.

I just can't wait for us to be out and flourishing on our own!

14 minutes ago, Haggis-Baws said:

Its two completely different referendums BB, Scotland voted to remain in every constituency if our MPs voted against the people who elected them. to represent them!, I wouldn't be too happy that's for sure unless there was a deal on the table that protected Scotlands interests in Europe. 

All I'm saying though is you voted to stay within the UK, you had your chance to leave and do your own thing. I don't understand Sturgeon, she wants to be independant but stay within the EU.