Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Don't breathe

Three burglars hear an old Vietnam war veteran is sitting on a small fortune so decide to rob his house. Once there they realise he's blind, what they don't account on is his physical condition and the power of the mind. The blind man knows his property like a map.

There is a huge twist mid-film that I won't spoil but I thought this was a fantastic movie.


8/10

 

Suggest this be a sticky thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Sounds great Dave.

I will tune into this one later.

 

 

Fantastic film Shelby, has you on the edge of your seat all the way through. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin

i'll have to watch this!! Make the missus watch this with me over the weekend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IP MAN, IP MAN 2 IP MAN 3

Starring Chinese martial arts expert Donnie yen.

Absoultely love all 3 films, amazing storylines and the martial arts and the time where Japan invaded China!

Definitely must watch for me. Also IP MAN has mike Tyson in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin

I've heard of IP Man, don't know if i've seen them or not, my memory is shite.

Eddie the Eagle is a good movie, really enjoyed it. Funny and serious at times, he went through some right shite to get where he is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I've heard of IP Man, don't know if i've seen them or not, my memory is shite.

Eddie the Eagle is a good movie, really enjoyed it. Funny and serious at times, he went through some right shite to get where he is.

Oh you would know I'd you had seen them, I love all those kinda films tbh, any martial arts/kickboxing movies

She hates them but fuck her haha, I pay the bills

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5th-Wave_poster.jpg

Plot: Four waves of increasingly deadly attacks have left most of Earth decimated. Against a backdrop of fear and distrust, Cassie is on the run, desperately trying to save her younger brother. As she prepares for the inevitable and lethal 5th wave, Cassie teams up with a young man who may become her final hope - if she can only trust him.

I really enjoyed this Movie. Watched it with the Mrs and even she liked it and Sci-Fi is not normally her cup 'o' tea.

Edited by Megaboost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Megaboost said:

5th-Wave_poster.jpg


Plot: Four waves of increasingly deadly attacks have left most of Earth decimated. Against a backdrop of fear and distrust, Cassie is on the run, desperately trying to save her younger brother. As she prepares for the inevitable and lethal 5th wave, Cassie teams up with a young man who may become her final hope - if she can only trust him.

I really enjoyed this Movie. Watched it with the Mrs and even she liked it and Sci-Fi is not normally her cup 'o' tea.

 

 

I watched this a while back as well, didn't enjoy it at all, the lack of any aliens and the fact it turned into a love story turned me off. 

Promised a lot and didn't delivered in my opinion. 

9 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Eddie The Eagle was excellent.

Sing Street is the best film I have seen in a long while. 

 

 

I went to the cinema to see Eddie the eagle, excellent film, proper feel good movie. 

 

 

Can't wait for this one, Kong Skull island, now that's a blockbuster. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin

In just watching World War Z.

Is this thread just for films in 2017 or any year?

@Red Devil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin

Nice one, will change it now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin
On 25/01/2017 at 06:21, Red Devil said:

Don't breathe

Three burglars hear an old Vietnam war veteran is sitting on a small fortune so decide to rob his house. Once there they realise he's blind, what they don't account on is his physical condition and the power of the mind. The blind man knows his property like a map.

There is a huge twist mid-film that I won't spoil but I thought this was a fantastic movie.


8/10

 

Suggest this be a sticky thread.

Watched this tonight with the misses. It was very on edge, enjoyed it though, thanks for for the recommendation. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blair witch 2016

Awful sequel, the first was cutting edge stuff which has had its format copied over and over since. This was the younger brother going to document the place his sister disappeared. 

Very predictable, with a bit of confusion in the end, is the Blair witch actually a witch!?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2017 at 06:21, Red Devil said:

Don't breathe

Three burglars hear an old Vietnam war veteran is sitting on a small fortune so decide to rob his house. Once there they realise he's blind, what they don't account on is his physical condition and the power of the mind. The blind man knows his property like a map.

There is a huge twist mid-film that I won't spoil but I thought this was a fantastic movie.


8/10

 

Suggest this be a sticky thread.

Saw this a while ago. Thought it was ok, not the best home invasion flick I've seen but watchable. Would recommend Hush - very similar styles and plots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, United Road said:

Saw this a while ago. Thought it was ok, not the best home invasion flick I've seen but watchable. Would recommend Hush - very similar styles and plots

 

Will give it a go, cheers for the recommend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Who's Online (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

  • Hello Guest, we are My Football Forum

×