Welcome to My Football Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of My Football Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Admin

In just watching World War Z.

Is this thread just for films in 2017 or any year?

@Red Devil

11 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

In just watching World War Z.

Is this thread just for films in 2017 or any year?

@Red Devil

Change the title, must have wrote it when I was pissed. 

Any movie pal. @boro_boy

Edited by Red Devil

Admin

Nice one, will change it now 

Admin
On 25/01/2017 at 06:21, Red Devil said:

Don't breathe

Three burglars hear an old Vietnam war veteran is sitting on a small fortune so decide to rob his house. Once there they realise he's blind, what they don't account on is his physical condition and the power of the mind. The blind man knows his property like a map.

There is a huge twist mid-film that I won't spoil but I thought this was a fantastic movie.

8/10

Suggest this be a sticky thread.

Watched this tonight with the misses. It was very on edge, enjoyed it though, thanks for for the recommendation. 

Blair witch 2016

Awful sequel, the first was cutting edge stuff which has had its format copied over and over since. This was the younger brother going to document the place his sister disappeared. 

Very predictable, with a bit of confusion in the end, is the Blair witch actually a witch!?!?!

On 1/25/2017 at 06:21, Red Devil said:

Don't breathe

Three burglars hear an old Vietnam war veteran is sitting on a small fortune so decide to rob his house. Once there they realise he's blind, what they don't account on is his physical condition and the power of the mind. The blind man knows his property like a map.

There is a huge twist mid-film that I won't spoil but I thought this was a fantastic movie.

8/10

Suggest this be a sticky thread.

Saw this a while ago. Thought it was ok, not the best home invasion flick I've seen but watchable. Would recommend Hush - very similar styles and plots

56 minutes ago, United Road said:

Saw this a while ago. Thought it was ok, not the best home invasion flick I've seen but watchable. Would recommend Hush - very similar styles and plots

Will give it a go, cheers for the recommend. 

On 25/01/2017 at 20:25, boro_boy said:

Eddie the Eagle is a good movie, really enjoyed it. Funny and serious at times, he went through some right shite to get where he is.

Is that about the Ski Jumper, who was a total feckin embarrassment to our country?

Never quite sure why back in those days the British public seemed to love loser's, like him, Bruno, Mansell, ETC. Yet some how vilified true champions at that time, like Steve Davis, Eric Bristow, Eubank Daley Thompson etc. Guess that is a large part of the reason's why, the rest of the world left us behind sporting wise back then.Britain made heroes out of loser's.

Thankfully that outlook seem's to have changed nowadays and we now seem to enjoy moment's like Mo Farah, and Jessica Ennis at the Olympics. Murray winning Wimbledon and so on.

Admin
8 hours ago, superally said:

Is that about the Ski Jumper, who was a total feckin embarrassment to our country?

Never quite sure why back in those days the British public seemed to love loser's, like him, Bruno, Mansell, ETC. Yet some how vilified true champions at that time, like Steve Davis, Eric Bristow, Eubank Daley Thompson etc. Guess that is a large part of the reason's why, the rest of the world left us behind sporting wise back then.Britain made heroes out of loser's.

Thankfully that outlook seem's to have changed nowadays and we now seem to enjoy moment's like Mo Farah, and Jessica Ennis at the Olympics. Murray winning Wimbledon and so on.

Yeah that's the one haha, now on hacksaw ridge that @jcasper recommended. Such a good movie. The story line is below.

The extraordinary true story of conscientious objector Desmond T. Doss who saved 75 men in Okinawa, during the bloodiest battle of WWII, without firing a single shot. Believing that the war was just but killing was nevertheless wrong, he was the only American soldier in WWII to fight on the front lines without a weapon. As an army medic Doss single-handedly evacuated the wounded near enemy lines - braving enemy fire and putting his own life on the line. He was the first conscientious objector to ever win the Congressional Medal of Honor.