• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Hello everyone's welcome too the food and drink section of MFF.

let's face it, we all love eating and drinking.

So please use this sub forum kindly added by BB to post up anything food or drink related, this could be anything from your own reviews of places, your own recipes, pictures or your experiences within the food and drink industry.

Admin

I love food so much that i'm an actual overweight fat cunt, 

I'm happy though haha.

Parmos are my downfall.

44 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I love food so much that i'm an actual overweight fat cunt, 

I'm happy though haha.

Parmos are my downfall.

Exercise by moving a few relevant threads into this forum then fella, IE the drinking thread.

I myself have just enjoyed a very nice Chicken Madrass, with 2 poppadom's.

Friday's evening meal was peri peri chicken, with the trimming's. big boneless piece, If only we could get chicken like it in the UK. Saturday's was a fish Cataplana, with sea bass etc that came out of the sea the same day. Tonight after the travelling, Mrs SA knocked up steak & chips, onion rings mushrooms and a fried egg. I was so hungry tho, that i struggled to eat it. Why is it, when really proper hungry, it seems a struggle to eat?

2 minutes ago, superally said:

Friday's evening meal was peri peri chicken, with the trimming's. big boneless piece, If only we could get chicken like it in the UK. Saturday's was a fish Cataplana, with sea bass etc that came out of the sea the same day. Tonight after the travelling, Mrs SA knocked up steak & chips, onion rings mushrooms and a fried egg. I was so hungry tho, that i struggled to eat it. Why is it, when really proper hungry, it seems a struggle to eat?

How was your trip to Portugal anyway mate?

My Friday meal consisted of wild boar pappardelle as I in work, Saturday was just a lasagne, again in work and tonight I've just ordered a takeaway as just finished work so a beer and takeaway it is.

3 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

How was your trip to Portugal anyway mate?

My Friday meal consisted of wild boar pappardelle as I in work, Saturday was just a lasagne, again in work and tonight I've just ordered a takeaway as just finished work so a beer and takeaway it is.

Nothing like a short break, just getting a few furnishing's in the place. We now have bed's in all room's, a sofa and a dinning table and chair's.Can't praise the guy's who delivered it highly enough, they took it to where we wanted it, assembled it all, removed all rubbish/packaging too. Had to give them a 50 euro tip, they earned it.Very impressed.

24 minutes ago, Negan said:

Lobster? Crayfish?

Its a langoustine with oversized claws.

This was my dinner and very tasty it was too!

IMG_20170212_143247612.jpg

8 minutes ago, Negan said:

This was my dinner and very tasty it was too!

IMG_20170212_143247612.jpg

What is that? Picture isn't very clear on my phone.

Boiled Bacon slow cooked all day in crock pot. Onion and cheddar mash with green beans and mushrooms.

It is now scoffed my friend!

Not a fan of onions but the rest of it sounds delicious.

Anything slow cooked is a yes in my eyes!!

Put me in the mood for a slow cooked pork belly and honey!

Just now, superally said:

Onion or cheese or both, takes mashed potato to another level.

Yeah I love abit of Cheddar mash!!