New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
boro_boy

Switched On Insurance - Great Service

I insured my missuses Surface Pro 3 and she put her phone onto the sofa, it slid off and hit her surface pro, cracking the screen and making the touchscreen unresponsive. Rang up Switched On Insurance, paid the excess, they took a while to actually pick up the device and were difficult to get in touch with. I sent an email complaining and the next day, got a call from the woman who was dealing with my case, who was very apologetic, got the tablet laptop picked up the next working day. Come back today all spick and span with a new screen fitted. 

Apart from the first part of the claim, this ran perfectly, It was the first time i'd ever claimed on anything. But I would recommend these. Don't usually put up post recommending insurance companies, but this was basically hassle free, apart from the first few days. 

Anyway she's happy and im now happy as I get my gaming laptop back.

Just now, Thomas Shelby said:

I hate insurance companies. They are all shysters and complete n utter bastards. 

Yeah but I had a good experience so I thought i'd spread the word. I hate car insurance companies though, robbing bastards.

Women cause the majority of the crashes, they are hesitant and do stupid manoeuvres. There was a report a few months ago saying their premiums are on average £100 less than mensm, but nothing gets done about it, but women getting less wage than men and a big fucking fuss blows up!!!

21 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah but I had a good experience so I thought i'd spread the word. I hate car insurance companies though, robbing bastards.

Never had a bad experience with insurers myself.

Not happy with how the online quotes work tho. My second car, which is a 2009 Ford Focus, Is 99% of the time kept in a secure car park, 8 ft fence, CCTV  covering every angle, monitored 24/7 turnstlye/barrier entrance exit, 4 security guards, I doubt i do a 1000 miles a year in it.Yet online it's the same cost as parked on the street doing 15000 a year. How can the risks be the same?

6 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

How can a woman in a burqa wearing glasses be a lesser risk than me? 

That is a question i would love our establishment to answer. Scare the feck out of me, seriously how can they be fully aware of what's going on around them?.

If i have a coat on with the hood up, I usually take the hood off, when i cross the road, as i don't feel i know what's around me. A fully wrapped head has to be a bit dodgy.