• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

MrMacleod

Cooking programmes

Is there any cookery programmes you like to watch or plan on watching?

Well me being a chef, my list is endless haha!

Masterchef 

Masterchef : The professionals

Masterchef America

Masterchef Australia

Masterchef Junior

Hells kitchen

Kitchen Nightmares

Even come dine with me!

Admin

Anything by the Hairy Bikers, recorded their comfort food series so have all that to watch.

Just started to wetch Hells Kitchen, its a new series, forgot how angry Gordon Ramsey is haha

Don't really watch Masterchef,

Hairy Bikers is good.

Floyd was the best ever though.

Admin
8 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Hairy Bikers is good.

Floyd was the best ever though.

Hhahaha Floyd was class, love watching him on Saturday Kitchen, constantly pissed and drinking haha.

Never watched any, never will. I have never cooked a meal in my life, sometimes i wish i could tho.

3 minutes ago, superally said:

Never watched any, never will. I have never cooked a meal in my life, sometimes i wish i could tho.

Never cooked a meal in your life? Now I find that hard too believe. You mustve cooked for yourself and Mrs SA at some point? 

4 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Never cooked a meal in your life? Now I find that hard too believe. You mustve cooked for yourself and Mrs SA at some point? 

Never done it fella. she won't let me anywhere near the kitchen, had a slight incident many years ago she has never forgotten it. If i even try and cook a tin of soup or even cheese on toast when she's around, she's straight in the kitchen demanding she does it for me.Constantly remind's me of it, over 25 years later FFS.

6 minutes ago, superally said:

Never done it fella. she won't let me anywhere near the kitchen, had a slight incident many years ago she has never forgotten it. If i even try and cook a tin of soup or even cheese on toast when she's around, she's straight in the kitchen demanding she does it for me.Constantly remind's me of it, over 25 years later FFS.

ha omg I actually just burst out laughing at that comment! I actually feel for you, no man should be banned from the kitchen lol!

7 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

ha omg I actually just burst out laughing at that comment! I actually feel for you, no man should be banned from the kitchen lol!

I literally am, anything other than making tea or coffee, she is there. Incident wasn't even my fault. I totally blame Heinz. Bastards they are.

Let me guess, you set the kitchen on fire heating up a tin of Heinz tomato soup?

7 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Let me guess, you set the kitchen on fire heating up a tin of Heinz tomato soup?

No fella it was down to a treacle sponge pudding.