Jump to content
New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
My Football Forum
  • Staff Picks

MrMacleod

Cooking programmes

Recommended Posts

Is there any cookery programmes you like to watch or plan on watching?

Well me being a chef, my list is endless haha!

Masterchef 

Masterchef : The professionals

Masterchef America

Masterchef Australia

Masterchef Junior

Hells kitchen

Kitchen Nightmares

Even come dine with me!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anything by the Hairy Bikers, recorded their comfort food series so have all that to watch.

Just started to wetch Hells Kitchen, its a new series, forgot how angry Gordon Ramsey is haha

Don't really watch Masterchef,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Hairy Bikers is good.

Floyd was the best ever though.

Hhahaha Floyd was class, love watching him on Saturday Kitchen, constantly pissed and drinking haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, superally said:

Never watched any, never will. I have never cooked a meal in my life, sometimes i wish i could tho.

 

Never cooked a meal in your life? Now I find that hard too believe. You mustve cooked for yourself and Mrs SA at some point? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Never cooked a meal in your life? Now I find that hard too believe. You mustve cooked for yourself and Mrs SA at some point? 

Never done it fella. she won't let me anywhere near the kitchen, had a slight incident many years ago she has never forgotten it. If i even try and cook a tin of soup or even cheese on toast when she's around, she's straight in the kitchen demanding she does it for me.Constantly remind's me of it, over 25 years later FFS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, superally said:

Never done it fella. she won't let me anywhere near the kitchen, had a slight incident many years ago she has never forgotten it. If i even try and cook a tin of soup or even cheese on toast when she's around, she's straight in the kitchen demanding she does it for me.Constantly remind's me of it, over 25 years later FFS.

ha omg I actually just burst out laughing at that comment! I actually feel for you, no man should be banned from the kitchen lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

ha omg I actually just burst out laughing at that comment! I actually feel for you, no man should be banned from the kitchen lol!

I literally am, anything other than making tea or coffee, she is there. Incident wasn't even my fault. I totally blame Heinz. Bastards they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Let me guess, you set the kitchen on fire heating up a tin of Heinz tomato soup?

No fella it was down to a treacle sponge pudding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.