MrMacleod

Scratchcards.

Admin

Nah I don't buy scratchcards. Don't really gamble nowadays!

Don't even do the lottery but as the ods are fucking stupidly shit now with more numbers and £2 per play, I've just stopped altogether. Most i've ever won on the lottery is £10.

3 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Nah I don't buy scratchcards. Don't really gamble nowadays!

Don't even do the lottery but as the ods are fucking stupidly shit now with more numbers and £2 per play, I've just stopped altogether. Most i've ever won on the lottery is £10.

Don't drink, don't gamble, you must be bloody rolling in it Boro boy. I'm a fvcker for scratch cards, I hate them, but the temptation to round up a shop purchase is the reason I buy them. 

7 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Don't drink, don't gamble, you must be bloody rolling in it Boro boy. I'm a fvcker for scratch cards, I hate them, but the temptation to round up a shop purchase is the reason I buy them. 

I'm the same mate, anytime I'm at the shops even buying a bottle of juice I just automatically get a scratchcard, just a force of habit really.

Admin
18 hours ago, Red Devil said:

Nah I have a house, woman,  a cat and a dog. So have fuck all.  

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Nah I have a house, woman,  a cat and a dog. So have fuck all.  

Mate, I have all them minus the car, plus I have two daughters, one being a money draining teenager. 

I doubt you're skint. 

Admin
2 hours ago, Red Devil said:

Mate, I have all them minus the car, plus I have two daughters, one being a money draining teenager. 

I doubt you're skint. 

Only have one wage at the moment as she's been off for 6 months looking after the pip. She's at uni now. 

57 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Only have one wage at the moment as she's been off for 6 months looking after the pip. She's at uni now. 

Fair enough, we'd love to have another child but me being a really sensible guy when it comes to money I don't rush into anything without weighing up the pro's and cons. 

We currently have two children. 

1. We holiday three times a year

2. We own a three bedroom house. 

3. My missus business is a self-employed business, she can't time out of the business without losing out financially. 

Taking these things into account, we love our life and what we can give our two girls at the moment, would we want to make things more difficult for them. If we were to have a boy we'd have to consider selling up and moving again as the age gap between our children means they couldn't really share a room. 

The missus could take the time out, that's not really the big issue. 

29 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

When you say own...Do you own it?

Is it completely paid for in full?

Why do you care, I bet 99.9% of people who have a mortgage say they own their property. 

I own a property, yes Selby. It cost me 220k and it's a lovely three bedroom house, would you like to know anything else?

Edited by Red Devil

28 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

No mate, but until you have paid for it in 2378 then it is rented.

Okay Shelby, I'm renting...

But only for the next 20 years, so god knows where you got that figure from pal. 

3 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Thomas, I don't see what RD property is any concern of yours? 

Whether hes renting, paid for, paying the mortgage. That's his business surely?

MMC, he's a bit of a troll, it's been over five years he's been obsessed with me. He claims he's going to my hotel in May and he makes all sorts of claims about other stuff, I just play along. 

As you said, it doesn't really matter what my situation is, but then again I couldn't care less what he thinks. 

Edited by Red Devil

Admin
28 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

No mate, but until you have paid for it in 2378 then it is rented.

No it's not, it's mortgaged. 

1 minute ago, Thomas Shelby said:

It is his business Mr McCloudy, but I can't just sit by and watch him tell us all porkies.

We're done, any friendly banter gone. 

Don't try and insult me, I'm worth ten of you on here. I'm all for a Shelby banning, all he's interested in is wumming.