MrMacleod

Valentines

So with the worst holiday around the corner for men, just curious to see what your missus has planned for you?.

I've told Rachael already, were NOT going shopping, NOT not going out and if she's lucky I'll Cook her something lol!.

Can tell were in love haha!!

I've told the missus we can get a £10 meal deal, she's getting that and a card, fuck it, its just a money making scam!

We have Xmas, which starts in October, then we have Easter, straight after that in January, then a few weeks later Valentines starts.

October - December = Xmas

Jan - April = Easter

Jan - Feb = Valentines

Then you have fucking mothers day, fathers day, birthdays, anniversaries. FUCK OFF!!!

18 hours ago, superally said:

Worst day of the year for blokes! Don't even wanna discuss it! Whatever i do ain't right, so feck it.

aye sounds familiar i know just what you mean  

She's just told me to make sure I have day off as she has something special planned.

Can't wait to see her face when I tell her I'm working 8am - 11pm that day!

#prayforjames

6 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

She's just told me to make sure I have day off as she has something special planned.

Can't wait to see her face when I tell her I'm working 8am - 11pm that day!

#prayforjames

hahaha, that's going to go down like a lead balloon. No way you can take it off?

Valentines day is a big day for restaurants and weve been fully booked for the last 6 months and with the head chef being off sick, I'm currently in control of the kitchen so I doubt I can get if off.

I'm sure I'll get it in the ear when I tell her. But that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I'd tell her sooner rather than later, she might have spent a bit on your surprise!

Her surprise is probably a sexy pair of underwear bought with using my credit card knowing her haha!!

She's not the most inventive girl in the world to be honest ...

2 hours ago, Negan said:

Here he comes the poor bastard..

On his way to my house.

FB_IMG_1487063360618.jpg

You wish haha.

I just got a card for my missus and she just got a card for me, nice and cheap. 

Were off to London in June so i'll spoil her there!!

My friend sent me this. Found it quite amusing.

I finish work at 10pm then I said I'd get the missus a bottle of wine and we can have a takeaway with her favourite film (chick flick no doubt) and we can dosomethingn tomorrow.

But this picture sounds like something I would do hha!

FB_IMG_1487091451875.jpg

Guess i'm the lucky one working night's. the weekend demand's are being put to me tho. She wasn't happy tho when i told her Blues are at home Saturday.

It's like women don't want to give us men any life or anytime to enjoy ourselves!!

Well the majority of women anyway, mine seems good at the moment!

On 05/02/2017 at 9:31 PM, Red Devil said:

Flowers, card a meal....

It's hard a hardship, and if you've got a missus like mine you will be rewarded for you kind actions. 

Fella I've never really understood the logic behind spunking hundreds and hundreds of pounds on fancy Valentines dinners and expensive bottles of wine just to get into the same birds knickers you got into last weekend and the weekend before that, she was happy to let you tap it after taking her down the local and buying her half a lager dash and a tray of curry & chips so why now do you have to be all Marco Pierre white'd out of it just to get a fecking look in because that twat Cupid said so. 

Tonight is our valentines night as j was working last night so its nothing special, just another cooperative holiday to extort money so were just having a meal in with a bottle of wine and a film.

Don't get spending tonnes of money on a holiday where you don't need to. You shouldn't need a specific day to say you love your missus, should be a daily thing.

So a 7 quid bottle of wine, 10 quid steak and my subscription too Netflix for us tonight

6 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Tonight is our valentines night as j was working last night so its nothing special, just another cooperative holiday to extort money so were just having a meal in with a bottle of wine and a film.

Don't get spending tonnes of money on a holiday where you don't need to. You shouldn't need a specific day to say you love your missus, should be a daily thing.

So a 7 quid bottle of wine, 10 quid steak and my subscription too Netflix for us tonight

Yeah totally agree with you 

Same as mothers day and fathers day!

Just another marketing gimmick!

To prove my love for my Wife, I climbed the highest mountains, swam the deepest oceans, crossed the hottest deserts, now the bitch has left me because I was never home.