• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

boro_boy

I received a message from Shelby

Admin

Dear Boro Boy,

I am remorseful for my actions on the night you banned me. I was drunk and wrong.

Please can I come back? I promise to post responsibly and try to recruit new members. I have also stopped drinking.

Yours Sincerely

Shelby

What do you guys say, I did put him down for a lifetime ban.

I don't really know the guy but from what I can tell, he has done things like this in the past with constant attitude towards other members.

Not sure how many chances he has has in the past but when can you say too many chances is enough.

It seems he rifles ally more than others so maybe have them arrange a chat and see what happens.

He will put people off signing up to the forum rather than bringing anything postivie to the place

I've not been here that long but since I have Shelby seems to be a constant pain in the derriere and I have to agree with redblood.

I try to be as nice as I can with people so maybe if you do decide to have him back, maybe it needs to be on a trial basis.

I'm obviously the object of his desires, I personally think he helps keep the place active, even if a lot of it is bollocks. 

I'm all for giving people a chance but he's a nightmare. 

Personally think it goes both ways at times and he is punished more often than others.

not overly bothered whether he comes back or not, but those are my thoughts.

Edited by YIDDO

I tend too agree with YIDDO and also the maybe a week trial basis also.

Can't dispute the fact that he is a very active member and does post a lot.

I just think he needs to realise that all though he thinks his posts are just filled with banter, maybe just dial down a bit and lay off the drink lol.

But like YIDDO said, I'm not too bothered

5 hours ago, boro_boy said:

What do you guys say, I did put him down for a lifetime ban.

Personally i would set his post count to Zero, and allow him back. Strict condition is his quality of posting seriously has to improve, And under no circumstances does he refer to any member by their own names. If he gives any cause for complaint, and you feel it is justified, Life ban, next time, no question.

Why not add a poll, let members decide.

Admin

I'll unban him tomorrow.

Going to close this thread.niw.