• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

The Realist

Highest snooker Break

Managed 66,around 30 years ago. Should have been 73 as I had an easy black. But I tried to play a difficult positional shot with screw and side and wobbled the black. 
I regularly got in the 40's and 50's a few years ago but always hit a wall. Haven't played for a while, the last time that I played I think that my highest break was about 20!

My brother would often do the century.

My highest has been 134. I play snooker quite often at my local snooker hall. 

Usually get 50+ breams depending on what form I am

Love the game!

Played a few times a few years back against a guy who was fantastic, whilst I thought he'd give me a go he did nothing of the sort and destroyed me each time we played. 

I wouldn't even know what my highest break was.

1 hour ago, MrMacleod said:

Love the game!

I'm calling bollocks.

1 hour ago, YIDDO said:

I'm calling bollocks.

You can call it whatever you want lol.

11 hours ago, MrMacleod said:

Love the game!

That is fantastic. You could make a living on snooker with breaks that high.

My highest is 6.

On 09/02/2017 at 0:16 AM, MrMacleod said:

You can call it whatever you want lol.

136 break is absolute bollocks. I will call it that.

7 minutes ago, YIDDO said:

Leaning that way myself.

8 minutes ago, YIDDO said:

Can you imagine the uproar and lynch mob mentality if I had claimed a 136 break.

Hence, my highest break of 6. 

I applaud you for that comment Negan, but I'm not sure If It was needed because SA will now be typing some form of comeback to it.

Why don't you guys just agree to disagree and leave it at that for the sake of this forum and it's members. I mean, come on! It's funny for a while but it's so fecking 'Same old-Same old' all the time. It's like watching Soap opera's on TV, everyone knows what's gonna happen next. I know this is off-Topic guys but it needs to stop. One of you, or both of you, needs to be the bigger man here cuz all you're doing is bumping your posts up on needless shit! (I would class that as spamming & flaming) and that's not how a forum is supposed to run.

If I wanted to read this kinda petty stuff I would go and sign back up to FarceBook. Sorry! Guys, it's just how I feel and I'm sure there are a few more members that feel the same way as I do but won't want the comeback for saying it, but there's only so much I will take before saying something.

If this doesn't stop soon you might aswell say it's over for me at MFF.

You applaud me then stick the knife in? Kind of confusing.

My comment was nothing to do with SA. If SA does respond it will be directly as a result of your post.

It was about Mr McLeods outstanding 134 break at snooker and chuckling to myself about what would have happened if I said it.

I think you will find I haven't responded to any bait for quite some time now.

So enjoy the forum my friend and don't take life too seriously. I certainly don't.

Sorry! Vulcan|Shelby|Negan I'm not gonna bite like SA does and I'm sticking by what I wrote. "Like It or Lump It", as my Dear Old Gran used to say.

10 minutes ago, Megaboost said:

Sorry! Vulcan|Shelby|Negan I'm not gonna bite like SA does and I'm sticking by what I wrote. "Like It or Lump It", as my Dear Old Gran used to say.

No need to bite. That is your opinion and you are entitled to it and I respect it.

I would never try to change anyone's opinion. 

It's all good mate.

I am Negan. Shelby is dead.

3 hours ago, Negan said:

You applaud me then stick the knife in? Kind of confusing.

My comment was nothing to do with SA. If SA does respond it will be directly as a result of your post.

It was about Mr McLeods outstanding 134 break at snooker and chuckling to myself about what would have happened if I said it.

I think you will find I haven't responded to any bait for quite some time now.

So enjoy the forum my friend and don't take life too seriously. I certainly don't.

That sort of reaction is what he's on about, just take it as advice rather than a negative. 

We're all sick to death of the constant war, I personally have had no issue with SA so I can only speak regarding you and the vast majority of the time you're the one looking for a bite out of someone. 

4 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

That sort of reaction is what he's on about, just take it as advice rather than a negative. 

We're all sick to death of the constant war, I personally have had no issue with SA so I can only speak regarding you and the vast majority of the time you're the one looking for a bite out of someone. 

Have look at my last 100 posts.

Vast majority???

I accept everyone just the way they are.

Put me on ignore if you have an issue with me. It is easy!