Red Devil

B6 & Spangle

Anyone know what happened to the old forum moderator B6? 

And spangle, I know he tried and failed to get about 20 forums up and running but I would like to know how he was getting on. 

There was also a Doncaster City fan who was a good lad as well. 

Just now, Red Devil said:

Anyone know what happened to the old forum moderator B6? 

And spangle, I know he tried and failed to get about 20 forums up and running but I would like to know how he was getting on. 

There was also a Doncaster City fan who was a good lad as well. 

Not sure about the other's, Tho strong rumour is, B6, caught HIV of either his sister or mother, and was also rumoured to be suffering serious depression after McLeish was named as villa manger,Which tho after a brief respite when they got their saviour Lambert, again he went into remission, and is now suffering from serious delusion, after insisting villa were gonna piss the championship.He was last seen buying a burkha.

1 hour ago, Negan said:

The Doncaster fan was MrWoodySir.

Top lad he was, we could do with him back on this forum.

1 hour ago, superally said:

Not sure about the other's, Tho strong rumour is, B6, caught HIV of either his sister or mother, and was also rumoured to be suffering serious depression after McLeish was named as villa manger,Which tho after a brief respite when they got their saviour Lambert, again he went into remission, and is now suffering from serious delusion, after insisting villa were gonna piss the championship.He was last seen buying a burkha.

I didn't like him in fairness, seemed okay but turned a complete idiot who turned Spangles forum on it's head by abusing celebs on the forums twitter feed. 

He was also another who had a complete obsession with hating Manchester United to the point it became impossible to talk to him anymore. 

Edited by Red Devil

1 hour ago, Red Devil said:

He was also another who had a complete obsession with hating Manchester United to the point it became impossible to talk to him anymore. 

I just see Man U hater's as jealous people tbh. I will criticise UTD if and when i think appropriate, As with any other club,If UTD fans don't like it, tough shit, I will merely be stating an opinion. Tho it will be on the rare occasion i feel i have a reason. Never really got a grip with all this Man U hatred myself. Now as for villa, i can understand it, Not really Man U tho. Jealousy is what it boils down to. Narks me a bit at times.

4 minutes ago, superally said:

I just see Man U hater's as jealous people tbh. I will criticise UTD if and when i think appropriate, As with any other club,If UTD fans don't like it, tough shit, I will merely be stating an opinion. Tho it will be on the rare occasion i feel i have a reason. Never really got a grip with all this Man U hatred myself. Now as for villa, i can understand it, Not really Man U tho. Jealousy is what it boils down to. Narks me a bit at times.

This was 24/7 hatred, to the point it was actually obsessive. I wouldn't mind but Villa have zero relevance or grief with United, it was just another game on the calander. 

Maybe he was just looking for a bite off me. 

1 minute ago, Red Devil said:

This was 24/7 hatred, to the point it was actually obsessive. I wouldn't mind but Villa have zero relevance or grief with United, it was just another game on the calander. 

Maybe  e was just looking for a bite off me. 

Man U hatred/ Jealousy is was rife, Tho the money Abramovic throws at Chelsea turned a lot of it towards Chelsea, Taken to another level at Man City. Which in turn, IMO should make a lot of those haters reflect, Tho Man U spent big, they also used a large amounf of home grown talent, they also never had a big rich bank roller, They actually earned all the money they spent, via commercial or whatever other means, No rich fecker ever came along, and threw millions at UTD, In fact the opposite applies, some yank comes along, putting all his debts against the club.

10 minutes ago, superally said:

Man U hatred/ Jealousy is was rife, Tho the money Abramovic throws at Chelsea turned a lot of it towards Chelsea, Taken to another level at Man City. Which in turn, IMO should make a lot of those haters reflect, Tho Man U spent big, they also used a large amounf of home grown talent, they also never had a big rich bank roller, They actually earned all the money they spent, via commercial or whatever other means, No rich fecker ever came along, and threw millions at UTD, In fact the opposite applies, some yank comes along, putting all his debts against the club.

Exactly, we're still actually being drained of our finances to this day. We spend huge figures because we're globally huge, that's part to down to the glamour of the club and part down to the success Sir Alex brought us during the boom days. 

2 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Exactly, we're still actually being drained of our finances to this day. We spend huge figures because we're globally huge, that's part to down to the glamour of the club and part down to the success Sir Alex brought us during the boom days. 

Have you SAF's book? The second one? Launched shortly after he retired.

1 minute ago, superally said:

Have you SAF's book? The second one? Launched shortly after he retired.

Got it signed off the man himself, my pregnant missus waited in line for me 8 months pregnant, that's true love.