MrMacleod

Beards

Do you have one?

Does your missus like it?

Or what's your opinion on them?

I myself have a bushy bears ATM, keeps my face warm and she hates it, but will need to get it trimmed as it gets quite hot in the kitchen.

37 minutes ago, superally said:

This current fad of beards i find strange. Turns average looking people into scruffy looking pikey  fecker's.

Yeah it is abit strange but guess that's just what happens in the world. Each thing seems to have a little moment in the sun. I don't normally have one, maybe a little bit of stubble but with it being winter I like to keep my face warm.

When I get round too it, I'll post up a before and after shot for the banter :)

Admin
On 12/02/2017 at 10:51 PM, MrMacleod said:

Do you have one?

Does your missus like it?

Or what's your opinion on them?

I myself have a bushy bears ATM, keeps my face warm and she hates it, but will need to get it trimmed as it gets quite hot in the kitchen.

I have a beard

The missus doesn't mind it, she actually prefers me with a beard to without one as it hides my ugly face!

I like them, sometimes I look at men's beards and get beard envy, there are some good ones out there!

I bought some Bulldog shampoo and conditioner which sorted out my beard dandruff, I though head and shoulders would sort it out but it didn't. This bulldog stuff it good, also have the beard oil too!!