• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

boro_boy

Nokia 3310 'will be re-released this month'

Admin

Dialling back time: Nokia 3310 'will be re-released this month'

Used to have one of these phones, they are epic little things!!!

£50 seems more than steep to me. I must admit, in it's Day it was Awesome! but paying £50 for something that could be used for a door-stop seems ridiculous.

Admin

I think some people will buy it. I won't but for a work phone or an emergency phone it is a good price. It was an epic little phone in its hay day.

I think smart phones should be banned in the work place. The amount of lost hours production due to these things is mind boggling. I know Land Rover are very good at enforcing their phone policy and I applaud it.

The Nokia is a phenomenal work place phone. It can make a call and text. That is enough. 

Retro is very in at the moment, I can also see it being very popular with the older generation, the type that only use a phone as a phone. 

The set up is that basic it works better for them. 

I seen a picture of it, I won't be buying it. All it is the same shape with an android screen. Nothing special too be honest.

I'll stick too my iPhone :)

Admin
4 hours ago, MrMacleod said:

What's everyones thoughts?

FB_IMG_1487586667551.jpg

That won't be the new phone, think thats a fake as i've seen it before:

http://www.indiatimes.com/lifestyle/technology/don-t-be-fooled-this-is-not-the-upcoming-nokia-3310-at-least-not-yet-271710.html

xNokia-3310-1-740x350.png.pagespeed.ic.-

Image result for nokia 3310 2017

Just believe anything until you see the real thing!!!