The Realist

The Police!

Why is it, when they pull you over they ask the stupid feckin question's?

My car is being repaired after accident damage, I got a Nissan Micra as a courtesy car, which is feckin awful, and i handed it back. Mt bosses at JLR arranged a car for me until i get mine back, which is a very nice Range Rover, shame i can't keep it. Anyhow got pulled by the police on way home. 

I seriously can't believe what the officer asked me, when he tapped the window and I let it down. He said are you the driver of this vehicle sir.

I mean seriously what the feck?

So i said, It's automatic but i got to be here, which he didn't like.

Why do they ask such silly question's?

Haha I'm guessing it was just you in the car. Is a silly question especially if they seen you driving and didn't see snyone else in the car or see snyone run from the car. I guess it's a question they just need to know as if you say yeah they can then run check against you and do you if you don't have insurance.

The question kind of makes sense as if he didn't ask you them somewhere there would be. A loophole to stop you from being charged if you didn't have insurance. 

9 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Haha I'm guessing it was just you in the car. Is a silly question especially if they seen you driving and didn't see snyone else in the car or see snyone run from the car. I guess it's a question they just need to know as if you say yeah they can then run check against you and do you if you don't have insurance.

The question kind of makes sense as if he didn't ask you them somewhere there would be. A loophole to stop you from being charged if you didn't have insurance. 

Not sure why i was actually stopped, Tho Range Rover's do tend to get pulled more than other car's, something to do with how desirable they are, Also organised criminal's steal them.

Had a copper once stop me on the M54, I was doing well over 100mph, Cheeky bastard said "are we having trouble taking off squadron leader", Cheeky bastard, got a 3 month ban for it.

Did you get points for speeding?

When i see a range rover it just should out "I'm a cunt" as it's usually.people who think they are better than everyone as they have a bit of money. 

8 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

When i see a range rover it just should out "I'm a cunt" as it's usually.people who think they are better than everyone as they have a bit of money. 

Yeah got 3 point's, they are spent now tho.

Reckon you wouldn't mind a Range Rover yourself the eh? They really are stunning cars fella.

I don't know, the top of the range ones look okay but every fuckers got one. They are as common as indignias haha. I couldn't afford one. But if i did I'd get something else like a new Jag. 

I personally go for what's inside as much as what it looks like. You need a nice big sat back display which supports android auto or mirror link. You were lucky to just get 3 points for doing a ton. 

On 17/02/2017 at 18:57, boro_boy said:

I don't know, the top of the range ones look okay but every fuckers got one. They are as common as indignias haha. I couldn't afford one. But if i did I'd get something else like a new Jag. 

I personally go for what's inside as much as what it looks like. You need a nice big sat back display which supports android auto or mirror link. You were lucky to just get 3 points for doing a ton. 

Aside from company fleet's Insignia's are not that popular, as most people know how shite they are. Range rover has to go back on Friday, which is sad for me, as i have really fallen in love with it. Get my car back from accident repair centre on Wednesday then i get my new car on 23rd March (hopefully).

On 2/17/2017 at 18:29, boro_boy said:

that is a harsh outlook on this BB , don't have one now but i had it cause i liked the motor nothing else