• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

MrMacleod

MFF Competitions

Depending on the amount of interest I get I would be more than happy to run a few competitions for the forum to add abit of fun to the site and hopefully attract more members, I have a few suggestions so let me know what you think?

1st. Simple weekly prodections, where I would pick 2 games from the English Premiership, English Championship, Scottish Premier League, Scottish Championship. I'm sure everyone has participated in one of theses so Im sure I wont need to write the rules, but there would be additional first goalscorer in each games for extra points. If we get good numbers each week I'm willing to put up a money based prize for the first place winner and something for the runner up.

2nd. MFF Fantasy League : I can set up a fantasy league for the site where everyone picks their starting 11 from the premiership with-in the budget and we call chip in say £5/£10 and winner takes all at the end of the season.

3rd. Last Man Standing : Basically everyone can pick 1 or 2 teams from a live draw which I would set up, basically each member has 3 lives on each team and each time your team loses a life, the winner is the person who still has any lives on either team. Once again I would be willing to put up a money based prize for the winner.

I would only do these if we had a lot of interest and more forum activity, as we only have about 8/10 active forum members, but just a idea if anyone would be interested.

Thoughts?

1. MrMacleod

2. Negan

Edited by MrMacleod

If you need any help or support with this please let me know as I am willing to help. 

Admin
2 hours ago, MrMacleod said:

Depending on the amount of interest I get I would be more than happy to run a few competitions for the forum to add abit of fun to the site and hopefully attract more members, I have a few suggestions so let me know what you think?

1st. Simple weekly prodections, where I would pick 2 games from the English Premiership, English Championship, Scottish Premier League, Scottish Championship. I'm sure everyone has participated in one of theses so Im sure I wont need to write the rules, but there would be additional first goalscorer in each games for extra points. If we get good numbers each week I'm willing to put up a money based prize for the first place winner and something for the runner up.

2nd. MFF Fantasy League : I can set up a fantasy league for the site where everyone picks their starting 11 from the premiership with-in the budget and we call chip in say £5/£10 and winner takes all at the end of the season.

3rd. Last Man Standing : Basically everyone can pick 1 or 2 teams from a live draw which I would set up, basically each member has 3 lives on each team and each time your team loses a life, the winner is the person who still has any lives on either team. Once again I would be willing to put up a money based prize for the winner.

I would only do these if we had a lot of interest and more forum activity, as we only have about 8/10 active forum members, but just a idea if anyone would be interested.

Thoughts?

1. MrMacleod

2. Negan

Count me.in too. I'll take part in them all. 

Admin

Aye hope so. 

Depending on the numbers, I'd be willing to put up a wee 50 note too the winner.

Hopefully free money and a prediction league would intise people to join up and post.

1 minute ago, MrMacleod said:

Depending on the numbers, I'd be willing to put up a wee 50 note too the winner.

Hopefully free money and a prediction league would intise people to join up and post.

I don't need money, I need beer.

1 minute ago, superally said:

I don't need money, I need beer.

Well that money could buy you a crate or 2 haha!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.