The Realist

Nissan Micra!

Not sure it's fair that i have been given one of these as a courtesy car, while my very nice Mercedes E-class is being repaired, tho i have to say, it is an absolute bag of shit car, even by Japanese standards. I absolutely cannot drive this car. I am handing it back later today, and hiring a VW Golf. I have a dislike of Vauxhall's, tho the Corsa is like a Rolls Royce in comparison.What's the worst car you have ever driven?

Admin
3 hours ago, superally said:

Not sure it's fair that i have been given one of these as a courtesy car, while my very nice Mercedes E-class is being repaired, tho i have to say, it is an absolute bag of shit car, even by Japanese standards. I absolutely cannot drive this car. I am handing it back later today, and hiring a VW Golf. I have a dislike of Vauxhall's, tho the Corsa is like a Rolls Royce in comparison.What's the worst car you have ever driven?

I had a Fiat 500 L which was fucking awful!! Only hire car they had left so got it for a week when I returned from deployment in 2014, whilst waiting for my Insignia to arrive!!